CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Feb 26, 2018 at 5:22 PM Post #7,399 of 31,833
Listening to the TinAudio T2's tonight just amazing drums bass pluck vocals and hi-hats. Just perfect CM5 cannot touch

Feb 26, 2018 at 5:23 PM Post #7,400 of 31,833
@dhruvmeena96 how is the IT01 compared to the King and also King Pro? I had just acquired the King Pro and loving it, so if the IT01 doesn't bring anything new to the table and compete with them technically, i can give it a pass

Feb 26, 2018 at 5:46 PM Post #7,403 of 31,833
My honest opinion as love both get the right tips for Tin Audio T2 and you get the best audio experience in an iem you ever will

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2018 at 5:51 PM Post #7,404 of 31,833
Feb 26, 2018 at 6:05 PM Post #7,406 of 31,833
My honest opinion as love both get the right tips for Tin Audio T2 and you get the best audio experience in an iem you ever will
In my findings, the KZ Starline tips and the Rock Zircon tips (the only thing the Zircons are good for) work the best. Both provide a little extra sub-bass punch and both balance the sound perfectly. The T2 are my absolute favorite IEM.

Feb 26, 2018 at 6:17 PM Post #7,407 of 31,833
Actually they are +20 in every place. Only that seller in Amazon has them for 11$, i Wonder How and why. Actually i've saw cm5 for around 30$ on aliexpress and gearbest. That Amazon price is a steal. I Wonder at what price they Go in China. I bet that's over 11$.

I don't know, but the Amazon ones are definitely genuine (directly compared to a known genuine pair).

Maybe they got a special price from UiiSii? Who knows, who cares LOL

The same thing happened with the EMI CI-880 - it's $18-$25 everywhere, and one Amazon seller was selling them for $9.99 shipped (I scooped up that killer deal as well). Again, who knows why.

Feb 26, 2018 at 6:33 PM Post #7,409 of 31,833
As I continue my quest to try out some of the most popular Chi-Fi favorites I just got the UiiSii CM5s. With just the silicone tips (per usual silicon tips don't give me the best seal, (my ear is weird I need foam tips to get a good seal with most IEMs).. my seal with silicone on CM5 is about 80%).. even still they sound very good, punching above their weight. Neutral sounding headphone. Vocals and highs could perhaps use a bit more clarity, but overall it's a pleasant sounding headphone. Also so far the most impressive accessories package. For $12 I paid you get tons of goodies. For an IEM they require quite a bit of juice to drive properly, I am driving them with my Schiit stack (on low gain), but compared to Tennmak Pros which I had on previously I had to up the volume quite a bit just to match Tennmaks.

To get the full potential of the CM5's treble and clarity, you will want to switch out the stock nozzle filters for generic 'peel and stick' stainless mesh ones from Aliexpres (the stock ones are some sort of odd metalized/nylon hybrid mesh). Total cost is about $0.16, takes under 30 seconds, and it noticeably improves the sound.

Feb 26, 2018 at 7:07 PM Post #7,410 of 31,833

I recent sold my Urbanfun and Einsear T2 to my bandmate (for a mugging price...but that's ok because he's friend :triumph:). He likes the Urbanfun better because of the sparkly treble. Both are a much better than his old ZS3 and ATE in his opinion.

Then i let him auditioned the Tinaudio T2...and his eyes went wide and he stayed quiet for a couple of minutes..

The great thing about the Tinaudio T2 is the tuning and delivery of their intended sound. To me there are no other that compete with it on balanced clear sound on that price range up to 100.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back