CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Jul 14, 2016 at 5:11 AM Post #691 of 31,845

Hmm it was still in the store last I checked so tis is weird. But yeah looks like its not on their site anymore.

I now own two SMSL products and I haven't had QC issues with them personally but YMMV. 

whats your favourite dac of all time mate 
biggrin.gif

Jul 14, 2016 at 5:46 AM Post #692 of 31,845
ibelieve i have the same ie800-_it's stupid good for the 13 bucks. Id love to hear an objective a/b with the real senns

13$? Ouch I paid £28

I think these are different ones, these have detachable cables and are IE800 lookie likie only - they have a bigger body and metal nozzles

Are yours the Swing IE800?

I have them as well and are excellent for the price

Jul 14, 2016 at 5:53 AM Post #693 of 31,845
13$? Ouch I paid £28

I think these are different ones, these have detachable cables and are IE800 lookie likie only - they have a bigger body and metal nozzles

there is no competition between ie800 lookalikes and the actual ie800

Jul 14, 2016 at 8:08 AM Post #696 of 31,845

13$? Ouch I paid £28

you are correct sir--your dt ie800 are the hybrid w/the detachable cable; mine are the "swing diy ie800" (a/k/a **** ie800) which are the dynamic w/fixed cable. would like to hear your further impressions

Jul 15, 2016 at 12:38 AM Post #698 of 31,845
Even though, I personally like the signature of the HP2011, the HD9999 is their "Flagship model" and is worth every penny! They even have a 3-pin cable for professional use and sound fantastic. They are in my "top-tier" headphone collection.

friend , thank you for impressions .

you can enter as the isk hd- 9999 compares to other brands, type sennr and akg ?

Jul 15, 2016 at 12:40 AM Post #699 of 31,845
tbh its not even close **** dt2 right?

Yeah, version 2. I mean in terms of overall sound quality.

If the **** DT2 was made by a manufacturer like Sennheiser, whereabouts on the their price range would it feature. It could just be that the DT2 suits my taste or music, I don't enjoy my BK50s as much as the DT2.

I guess this goes for all Sino audio kit, if they were produced by a western manufacturer what would the price be? Not that all expensive earphones have good sound. 

The thing is I haven't got a term of reference anymore as I've sold all my western earphones. 
biggrin.gif

Jul 15, 2016 at 1:15 AM Post #700 of 31,845
Yeah, version 2. I mean in terms of overall sound quality.

If the **** DT2 was made by a manufacturer like Sennheiser, whereabouts on the their price range would it feature. It could just be that the DT2 suits my taste or music, I don't enjoy my BK50s as much as the DT2.

I guess this goes for all Sino audio kit, if they were produced by a western manufacturer what would the price be? Not that all expensive earphones have good sound. 

The thing is I haven't got a term of reference anymore as I've sold all my western earphones. :D
dt2 isnt my cup of tea hehe

Jul 15, 2016 at 4:58 AM Post #703 of 31,845
  So today DHL, Gearbest and Royal Mail had packages for me. 

Some were ones already but were just additional stock, however the new stuff is as follows: -

Rock Zircon Sport
Auglamour R1S
Sendiy Wood
Musicmaker TW1
Plextone BX240 - BT version of S50

Only had a quick listen to each and I'll post more details later. Not sure about the R1S as they seem a bit dark, but some might like this. The Zircon Sports seem the same as the normal Zircons. One pair of the Plextones has a bit of interference, the other is perfect same sound as S50.

Both the TW1 and Sendiy are excellent based on a little listen both have decent bass and details.

Hows the plextone? i think my Jaybirds Bluebud X's finally died on me so i need another pair of BT earphones to work out with. 
where did you get this from? i cant seem to find it in easy's store

Jul 15, 2016 at 5:15 AM Post #705 of 31,845
Can someone to reccomend me IEMs with similar (or better) sound as TY HI-Z? They are very good for me, but I don't like earbuds, because they are not much comfortable for long listening. I have DZAT F-10 and KZ E11, so I expect better sound in all aspects. Mainly airiness and soundstage (as TY Hi-Z). I would like some smaller, not as KZ ATE or ZN1. I use DAC/AMP Audinst HUD-mx2, but I'm thinking about some change, so maybe I will buy a combo - new DAC + IEMs. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back