CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Jul 6, 2016 at 12:00 AM Post #526 of 31,867
I haven't really seen the Macaw GT100s mentioned. It can often be found for $60 and is a pretty sweet deal for the price. It's built like a tank, and from all-premium materials like stainless-steel and glass.

Jul 6, 2016 at 12:13 AM Post #527 of 31,867
am i one of them lurk? lol
maples are great for the price. worth it. ootb sound good. balance sound with crips mid and bass can go deep and punchy,and not fatiguing at all.
btw i'm using black foam, stock tips didnt fit well in my ear.

Yes you are. Thank you for confirming I'm not going crazy.

Been listening to the T71 the past couple of hours, not tired of them at all. Vocals are smoooooth. Not a hint of harshness or sibilance. 

The only knock I can give to them is the L/R markings are on the bottom in white paint, the typical MM design surrounding the lettering. Kind of hard to read. Oh well, can be remedied with a rubber band on the right side like the Maples. Unless you guys have another tip?

Jul 6, 2016 at 12:44 AM Post #528 of 31,867

Been listening to the T71 the past couple of hours, not tired of them at all. Vocals are smoooooth. Not a hint of harshness or sibilance. 

The only knock I can give to them is the L/R markings are on the bottom in white paint, the typical MM design surrounding the lettering. Kind of hard to read. Oh well, can be remedied with a rubber band on the right side like the Maples. Unless you guys have another tip?

Seems like everything MusicMaker rolls out is good. Even though I haven't tried any MusicMaker IEMs yet, your impressions on Maples and T71 make my finger twitch 
biggrin.gif

Jul 6, 2016 at 12:52 AM Post #529 of 31,867
Seems like everything MusicMaker rolls out is good. Even though I haven't tried any MusicMaker IEMs yet, your impressions on Maples and T71 make my finger twitch :D  

Do eet.... If you have the budget the TK13 or even 12 are very very good. The T71 is very good. The Maples are damn good.

Jul 6, 2016 at 12:56 AM Post #530 of 31,867
Do eet.... If you have the budget the TK13 or even 12 are very very good. The T71 is very good. The Maples are damn good.
based on my current inventory, will TK13 be a good addition to mate?

Jul 6, 2016 at 1:22 AM Post #531 of 31,867

lol. ur welcome lurk :)
yes, L/R marking is hard too see. maybe using different color tips (e.g. blue (right) and red (left) foam tips)?

Jul 6, 2016 at 2:07 AM Post #532 of 31,867
lol. ur welcome lurk :)
yes, L/R marking is hard too see. maybe using different color tips (e.g. blue (right) and red (left) foam tips)?

All I use are Auvios

Jul 6, 2016 at 6:46 AM Post #534 of 31,867
I use almost always go back to these kind of tips. I guess my days with Etymotics spoiled me. 
tongue.gif
 They go great with my Sendiy M2. I realise that a lot of people don't feel comfortable with tips that really go far into the ear canal but they give me the best sound of all others I've tried.

Jul 6, 2016 at 10:09 AM Post #536 of 31,867
bigsmile_face.gif
Look what just arrive!
cool.gif

TENNMAK PRO DUAL DRIVERS:

(All my Dual Drivers earphones: tennmak Pro, VJJB V1S, KZ ZN1 and Brainwavz R3)

Out of the box they REALLY IMPRESSE ME by their clarity and instruments separation, bass is quite big and punchy too, soundstage over average, construction is excellent and they are the most comfortable of all Dual I have, like they were mold for my ears, first time I put these in I got the perfect seal (use good tick silicone tips).

Will give more impressions. Now I listen to them with my Ibasso DX90 wich make the sound razor sharp detailed and bass more punchy than vast...with the DX80 bass was perhaps too much so will give them more listen and come back!
I buy it there for an absurb 22$:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Tennmak-Tenmk-Pro-Dual-Dynamic-Driver-Professional-In-Ear-Sport-Detach-Earphone-Headphones-with-Microphone-Remote/32624020655.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.123.Y2MhpO

Cheers!!

Jul 6, 2016 at 10:14 AM Post #537 of 31,867

bigsmile_face.gif
Look what just arrive!
cool.gif

Out of the box they REALLY IMPRESSE ME by their clarity and instruments separation, bass is quite big and punchy too, soundstage over average, construction is excellent and they are the most comfortable of all Dual I have, like they were mold for my ears, first time I put these in I got the perfect seal (use good tick silicone tips).

Will give more impressions. Now I listen to them with my Ibasso DX90 wich make the sound razor sharp detailed and bass more punchy than vast...with the DX80 bass was perhaps too much so will give them more listen and come back!
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Tennmak-Tenmk-Pro-Dual-Dynamic-Driver-Professional-In-Ear-Sport-Detach-Earphone-Headphones-with-Microphone-Remote/32624020655.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.123.Y2MhpO

Cheers!!

compare with vjjb v1? thanks!

Jul 6, 2016 at 10:34 AM Post #538 of 31,867

bigsmile_face.gif
Look what just arrive!
cool.gif

Cheers!!

This one or Maple's in overall sound quality, bass, soundstage, details and seperation?

Jul 6, 2016 at 10:38 AM Post #539 of 31,867
Okay I can do a fast listening RIGHT AWAY.

First very notable difference is is Soundstage: Tennmak is way bigger. Sens of space as well. Treble is less brightish and peaky than V1S, so V1 are perhaps a little more detailed but in a foward and kind of agressive way.
Tennmak Pro are way more comfortable and not prompt to pop up your ears as the V1S wich need perfect seal to sound the best.
VJJB are harder to drive too and the Pro do better with bass, it have a good texture to it too.
Can't compare mids with music I listen right now (experimental rock and experimental techno), the V1S were quite good in this section...

I use the Ibasso Dx90 right now, will do more comparaison in my official review but for now, perhaps it the fact they are my new pair, but from the 4 dual I show they can perhaps be the winner.

Cheers!
beerchug.gif

Jul 6, 2016 at 10:47 AM Post #540 of 31,867
Can't say, I do not have the Maples for now...
but because of this thread I order one pair as well as one pair of Easy UES that begin to obsess me 5 month ago...

Perhaps another headfier have heard both...the guy with the Amerindian profil pictures perhaps?

Will compare both when I will got the Maples...but with AE it can be veryyyyyyy looooooooong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back