CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Nov 24, 2017 at 4:50 PM Post #4,756 of 31,833
Don`t throw them away! You can send them to me in EU and I pay the small-packet-letter fee (as long it is under 5$ because they cost ~6$ in AE) :wink: Will use the shells for modded IEMs.

Coil, keep an eye on the Gearbest thread. I ordered a pair last week or so for $2.99 shipped using a coupon code posted by George in the thread! The shipping from China to the US is probably $2 of that $2.99 cost!

Who knows how they do it. Magic Chinese pixie dust?

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2017 at 1:44 AM Post #4,758 of 31,833
So today I "accidentally" clicked on BUY IT NOW and then ending up "accidentally" buying the Boarseman KR25D, oh well I'm sure my impulse purchase will be justified when the item comes, can't wait :):)

Nov 25, 2017 at 3:38 AM Post #4,760 of 31,833
try the TFZ King, but that one's pushing the 100 dollars boundary a little bit :o2smile:

sub 100 that i like are the Einsear T2 and the Urbanfun Hybrid. they have great bass, but also resolving on the treble. the KZ ZS5 is also great, I've tried them not so long ago

also try these earbuds: Vido, EMX500, and MX760 graphene.

Thanks!
The Einsear T2 are really nice (although i m bit worried with the build quality, they seem so light , worried to break them when i m travelling...)
My KZ ZS5 from alibaba has arrived yesterday, paid 13 euro . Will let you know later how they are. (I give my ears one day rest day, as always headphones on isn't a good idea for the ear muscles )
The rest of your advices will remembered. Thanks.

Nov 25, 2017 at 3:44 AM Post #4,761 of 31,833
i i would also opine that it's somewhat incongrous to compare a budget iem with a $300 on-ear, though you're of course free to do so. fwiw, i sold my t51i recently--it imaged well but i found the bass boomy and had some problems with comfort. i like my momentum on-ear and philips l1 better, but that's just my opinion.

I have to agree with you on the T51i comfort, they aren't the most comfortable earphone but only after let's say 1 or 2 hours.
Plus, okay, my comparision is comparing apples with oranges...
Momentum on Ears is that version 1 or 2?
(For me , no more philips, their build quality is really mediocre, at least that was my experience with some pair of Fideloo s)
Greetings

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2017 at 4:11 AM Post #4,763 of 31,833
Coil, keep an eye on the Gearbest thread. I ordered a pair last week or so for $2.99 shipped using a coupon code posted by George in the thread! The shipping from China to the US is probably $2 of that $2.99 cost!

Who knows how they do it. Magic Chinese pixie dust?

To Coil : Indeed, it will be same price for you to buy from gearbest then to pay my package to Estonia. Greetz

Nov 25, 2017 at 4:33 AM Post #4,764 of 31,833
I've found a list on reddit that tries to keep up with nice Audio deals during this Black Friday.
https://www.reddit.com/r/headphones...d_prime_week_and_black_friday_deals/?sort=new

Anything worth picking up?
all nice things on that list, but it's up to you to buy...i don't know how much you want to spend. For me this month i spend only max 50 USD for three pair of earbuds plus a cable.

I don't know how much you want to spend and what you are looking for. IN EAR/OVER EAR/ ON EAR?

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2017 at 8:35 AM Post #4,765 of 31,833
So today I "accidentally" clicked on BUY IT NOW and then ending up "accidentally" buying the Boarseman KR25D, oh well I'm sure my impulse purchase will be justified when the item comes, can't wait :):)

Have seen the KR25D on some websites reviewed very positively.
For less then 10 USD, i m curious how they are

I like Very much the sound of Kr25d. They have a Full bodied bass, a Tad more natural mids, and less sibilance compared to usual V-shaped sound like Rock zircon, or uissi hm7, or swing ie800, to my ears. A good imagind also. They are indeed V-shaped, but more relaxing than the ones i mentioned.

But construction wise, is Just bad, really bad. I Will replace them for einsear T2 because they seem a little more studier and have a mic. Hope they can sound as relaxing as Kr25d.

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2017 at 9:27 AM Post #4,766 of 31,833
For me , no more philips, their build quality is really mediocre, at least that was my experience with some pair of Fideloo s

Try the A5 Pro. They are the toughest headphones I've ever seen. You could run then over with a car and they'd be fine. They sound great as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back