CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Jul 7, 2020 at 7:45 AM Post #25,021 of 31,833

this two silver and grey beauties are now my EDC combo go-to. The T2 Plus is my favorite Tinhifi to date. also pairs well with the TRN BT20S with negligible noise floor.

people usually ask me to compare this to the Blon BL03. to put it simply: it's like the BL03 sound, but run it through a full band mild compressor, so it doesn't sound as intense and exciting as the BL03, but at the same time also rounding off those peaks in low mids and mid highs, making the overall sound smoother and nice, also much less fatiguing.

it's closer to the Moondrop house tuning than the other Tins now.. and for me personally, it's a good thing

Hey mate, love the look of those bluetooth receivers. How do you rate them?

Jul 7, 2020 at 9:12 AM Post #25,022 of 31,833
Yeah, after everybody and their brother finally razzed me enough I ordered a pair and I'm sure they will be all that and then some. These here are and have always been in my top 5 iem's so I'm ready to see if they join top 5 or edge out their siblings here :smirk:

LZ-A4, what cable do you use, any improvement than factory one ?

Jul 7, 2020 at 9:36 AM Post #25,023 of 31,833
Hey mate, love the look of those bluetooth receivers. How do you rate them?

i like it. it has nice battery life, functions and low noise floor, provided it is paired with the right IEM sensitivity. go with the BT20S for DD drivers and the older BT20 with Multi drivers, especially hybrids

Jul 7, 2020 at 10:43 AM Post #25,024 of 31,833
i like it. it has nice battery life, functions and low noise floor, provided it is paired with the right IEM sensitivity. go with the BT20S for DD drivers and the older BT20 with Multi drivers, especially hybrids

I love my BT20 too. I have more than 1.

Jul 7, 2020 at 10:55 AM Post #25,025 of 31,833
I'm surprised you hear sub bass lacking. What iems do you find having ample sub bass?

I'm wondering if you prefer to wear the blons with less than a full seal?

Well, it may not be a good comparison when we take the price into account but I would say JVC fx700 has the sub-bass that I really like as they are both single DD. But, it's the specialty of this IEM. IMHO, having the wooden body gives the bass frequencies such a nice timbre and punchiness. I don't expect such quality from this price level actually. However, once you heard you can never forget! :)

For the second question, yes you are right! I have this fit problem. I'm using it with foam tips so I will look for sth else and soon I'm going to order a copper cable. Because I see other head-fiers seem to solve this issue with an upgrade cable :)

Jul 7, 2020 at 9:34 PM Post #25,027 of 31,833
I posted a new review on Youtube, this time about Alpha & Delta KS1, a very budget-oriented IEM with a really nice build. Sound is average towards treble, but let's not spoil the fun, there's more info, sass, memes and fun in the video :)

Nice review. I'm trying not to spend $40 on the D6 right now on Drop, but I almost have to. Frequency response looks perfect to be my pocket pair.

Jul 8, 2020 at 7:27 AM Post #25,029 of 31,833
Yestarday I began to prove the new trn m10, with the standar cable, flac music, and the hiby r5. I am relly impressed with it, I didn´t expectd that an 8€ iem, would sound as good as it. I have to burn it some more hours, try another tips and change to a balanced 4,4mm cable, but without this changes, I would say it sounds better than the Blon bl 03. Powerfull bass and subbass, detailed mids, and brilliant trebles. An iem with which you will get enormous fun.

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2020 at 11:09 AM Post #25,031 of 31,833
T2 has the edge on the E1000 in practically every sense, except stock tips and isolation.
Would you say that the E1000 may be better for people who are especially sensitive to treble? From 5KHz up is where they really start to differentiate.

Jul 8, 2020 at 9:45 PM Post #25,033 of 31,833
Now I kinda wanna make a 1DD 3BA IEM now... even if just for the fun of it.

Edit: There's a dedicated thread for this. Isn't it?

Edit 2: E500 kinda looks like a cheaper E1000 without any disadvantages. Is it?

How much is your budget? why not 1DD+6BA CCA CA16?

Jul 8, 2020 at 10:20 PM Post #25,035 of 31,833
Same signature as all the above?

CA16 being said a good balanced one. A little bit more fun than zSX with more detail extension, perhaps like more balanced C12, but less harsh (to already very good zsx-c12). They should be great technically, and based on comparisons with zsx, i believe they are good.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back