CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Jan 2, 2020 at 6:26 PM Post #22,351 of 31,833
I'm definitely a Blon 03 person. Next week I'll have the Urbanfun YBF-ISS014. Will I be an Urbanfun person? As one of the older ones on this thread I'm lucky, I still love music and love IEMs and Buds. I grew up with vinyl so have a love of the 'analogue' sound. There are billions of people on our small planet trying to live together and have some happiness, meaning, sadness, melancholia, anger and every other emotion. Viva La IEM. Viva music. Love this thread.

Jan 2, 2020 at 7:01 PM Post #22,353 of 31,833
I've been listening a bit more using the Hibiscus today and I'm honestly not sure yet whether I like it. It's great with bass guitars but it's a bit shouty at certain frequencies. The upper end of a baritone voice particularly seems too far forward in the mix. Hoping I can tame some of the weirdness with burn in and tip selection as I really don't like using EQ and it seems too good in many respects to end up in the pile due to tuning weirdness.

Jan 2, 2020 at 8:52 PM Post #22,354 of 31,833
I’m 62 here and 2020 might not bring jetpacks and flying cars but I’m totally pumped,
We actually have flying vehicles right now. Bill Cooper saw a UFO while he was working with the US Navy in the 1950s. He was told to keep quiet about it. The vehicle exited the ocean, and then went into the clouds and did so over and over. I was on reddit a couple days ago and someone posted a link to the same vehicle that the US Navy has patented. It goes from the ocean, into space.

https://www.google.com/search?q=us+navy+patent+flying+vehicle

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2020 at 9:00 PM Post #22,356 of 31,833
Does anyone know how to get moisture outside of an iem (repair) or how to find out if that's the case?

My left earphone on my new HiListening S8 no longer works after a few days of using them. :frowning2:

The S8 have three large holes on the upper back of the iem.

Jan 2, 2020 at 9:27 PM Post #22,357 of 31,833
Does anyone know how to get moisture outside of an iem (repair) or how to find out if that's the case?

My left earphone on my new HiListening S8 no longer works after a few days of using them. :frowning2:

The S8 have three large holes on the upper back of the iem.
If it's just moisture (and not matter), try putting the IEM in a small Ziplock bag, with rice and give it 24 hrs. At least that's what you do with a cellphone, that has been dunked.

Jan 3, 2020 at 2:30 AM Post #22,362 of 31,833
Who likes singing to their music while listening to their iem? I finally found the one for you to do it too!

The HiLisening S8 Magic Beans.

I'm not sure what this means to you, but I think it's pretty cool. It's the only Chi-Fi iem that I have heard that is like having a karaoke setup in your ears. It's quite rad. Great for people that love singing or humming along.

It has great bass and is good with electronic music. Pull over a hoodie and be immersed!

FYI, Some would consider this iem muddy, sometimes. It's really picky at a recording's quality.

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2020 at 3:12 AM Post #22,364 of 31,833
We actually have flying vehicles right now. Bill Cooper saw a UFO while he was working with the US Navy in the 1950s. He was told to keep quiet about it. The vehicle exited the ocean, and then went into the clouds and did so over and over. I was on reddit a couple days ago and someone posted a link to the same vehicle that the US Navy has patented. It goes from the ocean, into space.

https://www.google.com/search?q=us+navy+patent+flying+vehicle
Seems similar to the mythical TR3-B Manta. Mind you, if this exists, Elon Musk is wasting his time with rockets!

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2020 at 7:11 AM Post #22,365 of 31,833
Seems similar to the mythical TR3-B Manta. Mind you, if this exists, Elon Musk is wasting his time with rockets!
It sounds like you are not aware of the worlds secret space program. Ever wonder why we didnt go back to the moon (if we did publically)? It all went to secret. Unless you know someone with a top secret clearance you're not going to know about it, anytime soon until for whatever reason they make it public, public.

Read parts of Bill Cooper's behold a pale horse. Most of it is boring crap buy some is really interesting... that's only one source.

PS: they give you real facts in movies but you think it's just Hollywood crap and it's fake but a lot of it is based on reality. How much? Who knows, but some of it is.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back