CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Dec 3, 2019 at 10:18 PM Post #21,451 of 31,833
How do you think the new JadeAudio EA3's can compare to the V90's? Do you think that the bigger dynamic driver will lead to more bass?
I am looking at it and it's quite interesting. Especially since it's related to Fiio, however at such a low price, it's somewhat unusual. Also a nice cable is included as a standard (of course the fit and comfort can't be talked about as of now)

Dec 3, 2019 at 10:24 PM Post #21,452 of 31,833
How do you think the new JadeAudio EA3's can compare to the V90's? Do you think that the bigger dynamic driver will lead to more bass?
I am looking at it and it's quite interesting. Especially since it's related to Fiio, however at such a low price, it's somewhat unusual. Also a nice cable is included as a standard (of course the fit and comfort can't be talked about as of now)
since no one get their hands on the EA3 yet, we couldn't say much about it & how will it compared to the v90. But seeing from the graph, Ea3 will not be as V shaped as the V90. It'll be more balanced, imo

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2019 at 10:29 PM Post #21,453 of 31,833
since no one get their hands on the EA3, we couldn't say much about it & how will it compared to the v90. But seeing from the graph, Ea3 will not be as V shaped as the V90. It'll be more balanced, imo
I noticed that too, it seems pretty balanced, seems a little too good, at under 50 bucks we are getting a silver plated cable, accessories, two sets of earbuds, a High-Res certificate among many others, and a big dynamic driver. I'm questioning how all this can fit under 50 bucks, we'll see I guess. Judging from the looks, seems pretty nice to be honest.

Dec 3, 2019 at 10:51 PM Post #21,454 of 31,833
May I ask where did you order A6 mini from and the price?
Sure, I got it at Penon for $69 during their Black Friday sale.
Sweet. I will say though. Them blue filters that come on them are crazy whack. Should have shipped with the black filters installed imo. The red filters are good too, but give up resolution. I also thought all the tips were horrible too. All very thin and in my ears would all push down the stem to where the filter screen was even with the mouth of the tip. Had good succes with Sony hybrids and Auvio tips.

BTW, do you like the TFZ No3?
Sweet, thanks for the advice, and I've got plenty of Auvios on hand.

And yeah, I really love the No. 3. Since I received it, it's definitely been the closest thing I've had to a "daily driver". It's super easy to drive, so I put on a cable with a mic and use it from my phone/PC for calls and meetings, I use it driven straight from my phone while walking the dog every day, and it always sounds great. The bass is spectacular, possibly my favorite bass out of everything I own (Ikko OH10 and CNT1 give it a run for it's money too, all 3 have different low end characteristics from each other though and are all killer). The sound stage is fairly intimate, but the technicality/layering is superb for a single DD. Only mild drawback for me is that the upper mids feel a bit boosted for my taste at times, which I find to be the case with all 3 of the TFZ models I own.

On the whole though the No.3 sounds great, is really fun with it's killer bass, it fits me well and is easy to drive, so I get a ton of use out of them.

Dec 3, 2019 at 10:55 PM Post #21,455 of 31,833
I noticed that too, it seems pretty balanced, seems a little too good, at under 50 bucks we are getting a silver plated cable, accessories, two sets of earbuds, a High-Res certificate among many others, and a big dynamic driver. I'm questioning how all this can fit under 50 bucks, we'll see I guess. Judging from the looks, seems pretty nice to be honest.

Don't forget the main attraction here, the Knowles BA!

Dec 3, 2019 at 11:13 PM Post #21,456 of 31,833
Sure, I got it at Penon for $69 during their Black Friday sale.

Sweet, thanks for the advice, and I've got plenty of Auvios on hand.

And yeah, I really love the No. 3. Since I received it, it's definitely been the closest thing I've had to a "daily driver". It's super easy to drive, so I put on a cable with a mic and use it from my phone/PC for calls and meetings, I use it driven straight from my phone while walking the dog every day, and it always sounds great. The bass is spectacular, possibly my favorite bass out of everything I own (Ikko OH10 and CNT1 give it a run for it's money too, all 3 have different low end characteristics from each other though and are all killer). The sound stage is fairly intimate, but the technicality/layering is superb for a single DD. Only mild drawback for me is that the upper mids feel a bit boosted for my taste at times, which I find to be the case with all 3 of the TFZ models I own.

On the whole though the No.3 sounds great, is really fun with it's killer bass, it fits me well and is easy to drive, so I get a ton of use out of them.
Noticed they were running as low as $80 this last sale. Maybe by next sale I will get one. Unless I can find someone who isn't happy with theirs and they want to try an OG Kanas for size. I have been really wanting to get in on some tfz action for awhile. I hear good things about the bass.

Dec 4, 2019 at 11:04 AM Post #21,457 of 31,833
my AK 11.11 lucky bag came today, got bboooll BO-T1, Kinboofi Y1, and Kbear Opal (along with a spare 2 pin 3.5 cable and a 2 pin bluetooth cable, which is funny 'cause ever since i lost my KZ ZST on a bus like 2 years ago I don't own anything with 2 pin). to be honest I didn't really expect anything great, and on first listen the BO-T1 are not bad. I still have endurance with using anything with any sort of pushed bass as a daily driver, but i have my T2 for daily drivers. we'll see if anything pushes out my 1more triple for my occasional go to.

Did you order 2DD version of the lucky bag? I've ordered 2DD + 2 pin aptx cable so just curious.

Dec 5, 2019 at 4:42 AM Post #21,460 of 31,833
Screenshot_20191205-104132.png

Looks very nice.

Dec 5, 2019 at 5:01 AM Post #21,461 of 31,833
But nozzle angle looks too "90-degree"...

Dec 5, 2019 at 6:32 AM Post #21,463 of 31,833
Looks like the TFZ My Love Edition 2019 Silver Edition
I disagree, the color is the only similar thing to the tfz. The shape of the faceplate is different

Dec 5, 2019 at 6:40 AM Post #21,464 of 31,833
I disagree, the color is the only similar thing to the tfz. The shape of the faceplate is different
Similar shape, only the end was shorter and more pointy than the MLE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back