CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Nov 27, 2019 at 12:28 PM Post #21,196 of 31,833
You gonna pop the backs off and reverse 1 of the 2-pin plugs? Or are you just going to deal with always having 1 cable installed backwards?

Usually sellers want to make things right and will replace the earpieces.

Nov 27, 2019 at 4:56 PM Post #21,197 of 31,833
That's why I sold off my BL-03 to my colleague :beyersmile::L3000:
I still really like the BLON BL-03, I simply like the TFZ T2 Galaxy a little more. But if it was a little redundant for you and your colleague wanted it I can understand why you sold it. I'm definitely very interested in the MkII version of the BLON BL-03.

Nov 27, 2019 at 6:47 PM Post #21,198 of 31,833
I still really like the BLON BL-03, I simply like the TFZ T2 Galaxy a little more. But if it was a little redundant for you and your colleague wanted it I can understand why you sold it. I'm definitely very interested in the MkII version of the BLON BL-03.
Yeah, i'll look forward for the mkII

Nov 27, 2019 at 7:25 PM Post #21,199 of 31,833
Received the Faaeal Hibiscus today but unfortunately they are out of phase, contacted the seller (Official Faaeal Store) On reversing cable (which is very nice) on one side sound is very good, U shaped.I am using large starline tips

It seems u get a high proportion of out of phase CHIFI stuff! Maybe it's cause u buy a tonload of CHIFI so law of probability dictates a few lemons coming in?

Lucky u know how to solder. Most of us will just flip the 2 pin connector or return it.

Nov 27, 2019 at 7:28 PM Post #21,200 of 31,833
TRN BA5 is ridiculous good. Second best IEM purchase I have made this year. Very good tuning job by @KopiOkaya. Very comfortable. Very sexy. Very good bargain at $35. Even at non sale price of $42-$45 its worth it.

I would add this to best released in 2019 IEM list with Earstudio HE100 and oppoty-03.

Nov 27, 2019 at 7:44 PM Post #21,201 of 31,833
TRN BA5 is ridiculous good. Second best IEM purchase I have made this year. Very good tuning job by @KopiOkaya. Very comfortable. Very sexy. Very good bargain at $35. Even at non sale price of $42-$45 its worth it.

I would add this to best released in 2019 IEM list with Earstudio HE100 and oppoty-03.
Thanks for the impressions. Mine should be here any day now. I have a feeling that I'm going to like them a lot (based on everything I've gathered). I have also really been appreciating the V90 more and more lately. It seems like he did a great job tuning both models.

So is the LZ A6 Mini your favorite? I'm thinking about getting a set during the Black Friday sale.

Nov 27, 2019 at 8:50 PM Post #21,202 of 31,833
Thanks for the impressions. Mine should be here any day now. I have a feeling that I'm going to like them a lot (based on everything I've gathered). I have also really been appreciating the V90 more and more lately. It seems like he did a great job tuning both models.

So is the LZ A6 Mini your favorite? I'm thinking about getting a set during the Black Friday sale.
LZ A6 mini is ridiculous good. If I paid $180 for them I would have been happy. The fact I paid $67 for them is just silly.

Extremely fast bass. Very tight with good extension. Mids are extremely detailed and natural. Vocals are great. Treble is very crisp and sparkly with really good extension Good amounts of detail retrieval. Every single instrument and every note has a space around it that gives off a very 3d vibe. Depth, height and width are all very good to me.

The IEM was kind of an eye opener for me. Its THAT much better then anything I have/have heard.

Nov 27, 2019 at 9:11 PM Post #21,203 of 31,833
LZ A6 mini is ridiculous good. If I paid $180 for them I would have been happy. The fact I paid $67 for them is just silly.

Extremely fast bass. Very tight with good extension. Mids are extremely detailed and natural. Vocals are great. Treble is very crisp and sparkly with really good extension Good amounts of detail retrieval. Every single instrument and every note has a space around it that gives off a very 3d vibe. Depth, height and width are all very good to me.

The IEM was kind of an eye opener for me. Its THAT much better then anything I have/have heard.
Sounds awesome. How did you get it for such a low price?

Nov 27, 2019 at 9:58 PM Post #21,205 of 31,833

Although AliE's black friday on LZ A6 Mini wouldn't get that low, capped on $76.10, I think it'll still worth it to get

Nov 27, 2019 at 10:03 PM Post #21,206 of 31,833
Although AliE's black friday on LZ A6 Mini wouldn't get that low, capped on $76.10, I think it'll still worth it to get
If you have AE mobile app and have 1000 coins and you wait till a couple minutes before the top of the hour and keep refreshing you might be able to snag a $10 off $69 coupon which would drop the price to $66.

Phew. Long run on sentence FTW.

Nov 27, 2019 at 10:08 PM Post #21,207 of 31,833
If you have AE mobile app and have 1000 coins and you wait till a couple minutes before the top of the hour and keep refreshing you might be able to snag a $10 off $69 coupon which would drop the price to $66.

unfortunately my coins only 11 :beyersmile::L3000:

Nov 27, 2019 at 10:37 PM Post #21,208 of 31,833

I have tons of coins, but every time I try to get those coupons they say they're unavailable. Even if I go right when another round is supposed to start. Is there a trick to it?

Nov 27, 2019 at 10:41 PM Post #21,209 of 31,833

The LZ A6 mini is around $56 USD usually on taobao. But that's assuming u can speak chinese to the sellers and the returns/warranty is quite iffy, if u wanna take the risk.

I have tons of coins, but every time I try to get those coupons they say they're unavailable. Even if I go right when another round is supposed to start. Is there a trick to it?

The coupons run out very very fast. Every start of the hour they give out a limited number in exchange for coins. These coupons are not the lame select coupon that can only be used at certain stores or items. These coupons are storewide for any item (as long as u hit the minimum spend).
U must really be a hawk and wait at the app screen, once it hits 9 AM (for example), u gotta quickly click the coupon. It runs out in a matter of half a minute or less! By the time 0901 hours comes, it becomes zero available LOL. I've only like succeeded once or twice in getting them as I'm always slow or distracted by something else and 0901 comes =(.

Nov 27, 2019 at 10:46 PM Post #21,210 of 31,833
The LZ A6 mini is around $56 USD usually on taobao. But that's assuming u can speak chinese to the sellers and the returns/warranty is quite iffy, if u wanna take the risk.

The coupons run out very very fast. Every start of the hour they give out a limited number in exchange for coins. These coupons are not the lame select coupon that can only be used at certain stores or items. These coupons are storewide for any item (as long as u hit the minimum spend).
U must really be a hawk and wait at the app screen, once it hits 9 AM (for example), u gotta quickly click the coupon. It runs out in a matter of half a minute or less! By the time 0901 hours comes, it becomes zero available LOL. I've only like succeeded once or twice in getting them as I'm always slow or distracted by something else and 0901 comes =(.
I can speak a little, but how's the shipping? Same quality as AliE?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back