CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Mar 6, 2019 at 5:32 PM Post #16,711 of 31,833
WOW. These Senzers are out of this world! :D

E1526F66-01F2-4FAA-A574-F24A4A245517.jpeg

Mar 6, 2019 at 10:53 PM Post #16,712 of 31,833
lol. I got a surprise package thru the mail today from Aliexpress... a pair of CCA C10 which I never ordered... or so i thought. I had originally bought them before the Chinese holiday but I went thru the cancellation process straight away as i couldn't be bothered with the delay (which was stupid as i went and bought them after the Chinese holidays anyway). Seems it didn't actually go thru with the cancellation so i have second set the exact same colour as my other ones.

Ah well, eBay it is.

Mar 6, 2019 at 10:56 PM Post #16,713 of 31,833
Good call, the IT01 is been something I've been eyeing and forgot about.

GT3 Superbass is barely V-shaped though. Using the treble or reference filters adds some definition, but no sparkle really. Mids are still prioritized over treble with either filter. With the bass filter, that I prefer, it's very much L-shaped.

The BGVP DMG has very good sub bass.

Mar 6, 2019 at 11:28 PM Post #16,714 of 31,833
Hey anyone have TRN V30 yet and I saw a V60 also somewhere....any info? Any listening?

Mar 7, 2019 at 12:11 AM Post #16,715 of 31,833
lol. I got a surprise package thru the mail today from Aliexpress... a pair of CCA C10 which I never ordered... or so i thought. I had originally bought them before the Chinese holiday but I went thru the cancellation process straight away as i couldn't be bothered with the delay (which was stupid as i went and bought them after the Chinese holidays anyway). Seems it didn't actually go thru with the cancellation so i have second set the exact same colour as my other ones.

Ah well, eBay it is.

So were they free? Or did you still pay for the extra set?

Mar 7, 2019 at 4:13 AM Post #16,717 of 31,833
Hey anyone have TRN V30 yet and I saw a V60 also somewhere....any info? Any listening?
Avoid the V60. Extreme unbalanced V-shaped with surpressed mids.

Mar 7, 2019 at 5:33 PM Post #16,718 of 31,833
Mar 7, 2019 at 7:48 PM Post #16,719 of 31,833
My review of the Nicehck N3 should be up in the next couple of days. I think it's very telling that the third language on the back of the packaging is Japanese. While I was listening to these I was constantly reminded of my old Audio Technical ATH-AD700s, and I can imagine that these are the kind of headphones someone would use to listen to anime soundtracks:thinking:

Mar 7, 2019 at 8:08 PM Post #16,720 of 31,833
I just got in the TRN V30. It's a bit bright. Seems like theres a big peak at the 3-6KHz region but I have yet to measure them. Just got them in. They look and feel a tad cheap and the grill popped off already (its a sticker), but it's easy to put it back on. Other than that, I was surprised they were only $20. Compared to the TRN V20, these's are significantly better. I thought the V20 sounded like smelly garbage.

Update: Ok I ran measurements. There is a little hump there, and a bigger one in the upper treble.

TRN V30 vs Others.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2019 at 9:04 PM Post #16,721 of 31,833
My review of the Nicehck N3 should be up in the next couple of days. I think it's very telling that the third language on the back of the packaging is Japanese. While I was listening to these I was constantly reminded of my old Audio Technical ATH-AD700s, and I can imagine that these are the kind of headphones someone would use to listen to anime soundtracks:thinking:

Wow, the N3 sounds like open-back headphones? That would be pretty impressive.

Mar 7, 2019 at 10:27 PM Post #16,722 of 31,833

Might be good for anime?

@Nabillion_786, where u at?

You’re always on the lookout for good anime IEMs, right?

Mar 8, 2019 at 1:19 AM Post #16,724 of 31,833
Might be good for anime?

@Nabillion_786, where u at?

You’re always on the lookout for good anime IEMs, right?
Haha, yep! And still looking... Literally been through millions of chifi iems and none suffice for me so far. I think it's about time I get my ears checked out theres a good chance that's where the problem has been lying at all these days :p

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2019 at 1:38 AM Post #16,725 of 31,833

I'll receive them soon. But I don't think that is v60 with new body.

How would i like tinaudio t2 compared to cca c10 and rock zircon which are both great? Are they worth getting at all? I'm just looking to explore and see what kind of a sound i really enjoy

They are totally different.
T2 are neutral but personallyy I found them not very technical, too cold and and boring. In prefer yin V2

C10 is the best technically. Aerial, balanced, detail, good imaging, very enjoyable. Zs7 is more fun and impactive

Rock zircon is far more limited than C10 and a bassy earphone. It begins to be old and chifi have an explosion in regards of quality this last months

I just got in the TRN V30. It's a bit bright. Seems like theres a big peak at the 3-6KHz region but I have yet to measure them. Just got them in. They look and feel a tad cheap and the grill popped off already (its a sticker), but it's easy to put it back on. Other than that, I was surprised they were only $20. Compared to the TRN V20, these's are significantly better. I thought the V20 sounded like smelly garbage.

Update: Ok I ran measurements. There is a little hump there, and a bigger one in the upper treble.

Interesting.

I continue to burn them and reach 200h. I am not satisfied with the rendering.

But if you like zs6, you'll like n3 I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Back