CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Jan 14, 2019 at 11:34 PM Post #15,391 of 31,833
Guys on the IM1 you just slap tip on the plain looking stem? Size estimates by chance, say Comply as they are familiar? I’m sufficiently pumped up now! Thanks again Gentleman!

Jan 14, 2019 at 11:37 PM Post #15,392 of 31,833
TRN IM1 are still stock in my ears= GOOD sign.

And they Love Vivaldi Cello Sonata:):):)

Some pics:

Love the stylophone!

Here’s some music you can make on yours:

Jan 14, 2019 at 11:41 PM Post #15,393 of 31,833
Yes but i've had few issue with chi-fi with dead BA, or dead dynamic, bad wire.
It would work out as I get replacement, but the wait for it to ship, then send back, and wait again is like 3-6 month process. lol
Sometimes they sound good yes, but big gamble on QC. Even Hifiman, i take DEEP BREATH before opening box. Luckily they have worked for me. But at $100+ one should not need to take deep breaths and pray they work. :wink: But Hifiman for me is in USA if i need exchange. I am in Canada.
Ah right! It's always all about QC. I've resoldered one of my IEM because the wire got disconnected. And my latest buy is also starting to intermittently mute on one side.

Jan 15, 2019 at 12:06 AM Post #15,394 of 31,833
Guys on the IM1 you just slap tip on the plain looking stem? Size estimates by chance, say Comply as they are familiar? I’m sufficiently pumped up now! Thanks again Gentleman!

Do you have any KZ starline? I kind of just use those obsessively on all my IEM lately....and order 16 pairs for 1$ on ebay but dont knw if its legit yet (not receive). I guess its really hit or miss with what you have in your hads cause there where just one eatips pair with my TRN IM1!

As well, all my last IEM have big nozzle and IM1 have a big one too, and yeah, just slap it there it will not slip...strangely not slippy and it have a protuberance at nozzle end.

Oh, and don't pump up your expectation TOO high, its still a sub 50$ iem....say that cause when im too pumped up it can make me megalomaniacal.

Jan 15, 2019 at 2:12 AM Post #15,397 of 31,833
Just wrote my review of the CCA C10 if anyone wants to check it out https://www.ramenaudio.com/2019/01/cca-c10-review-better-kz-zsn.html
@1clearhead I would love feedback on my review if you have time to check it out.
Nice review!...Details on your impressions are pin-point, spot-on! No PIC's? Maybe, since I'm in China they probably blocked the pictures. It would have been nice though if you would have compared it to three different IEM's, which included the ZSN as well. ...Other than that, nice job!

-Clear with Cheers! :wine_glass::smiley:

Jan 15, 2019 at 9:25 AM Post #15,400 of 31,833
Nice review!...Details on your impressions are pin-point, spot-on! No PIC's? Maybe, since I'm in China they probably blocked the pictures. It would have been nice though if you would have compared it to three different IEM's, which included the ZSN as well. ...Other than that, nice job!

-Clear with Cheers! :wine_glass::smiley:
Thanks for the feedback I had one picture of them but I probably should take some more. I'll try and add comparisons to other IEMS in my future reviews that's a good point.

Jan 15, 2019 at 9:48 AM Post #15,401 of 31,833

Standard T400.

Jan 15, 2019 at 9:55 AM Post #15,402 of 31,833
I've been on the T2 for a few months and have misplaced them sadly recently. I really preferred the sound of it over IEMs such as the ZS10/TRN V80 and I kinda got it cheaper when it was on sale for 30USD.
Is there something else I could get that sounds similar to T2 or better as of now? I don't mind a slight upgrade. Comparing between the BGVP DS1 and KB100....

Jan 15, 2019 at 10:36 AM Post #15,403 of 31,833
Ordered CCA C10 (1 Week ago from Gearbest)...looking forward!!

thx @1clearhead for your review.

Cheers from Berlin/Germany

I have hopped on the CCA C10 bandwagon, too, ordered them for just under $27 from NiceHCK AliExpress store this morning. Thanks, @1clearhead for the heads up on the CCA C10!

Jan 15, 2019 at 1:28 PM Post #15,405 of 31,833
I've been on the T2 for a few months and have misplaced them sadly recently. I really preferred the sound of it over IEMs such as the ZS10/TRN V80 and I kinda got it cheaper when it was on sale for 30USD.
Is there something else I could get that sounds similar to T2 or better as of now? I don't mind a slight upgrade. Comparing between the BGVP DS1 and KB100....
T2s are again on sale on AE for $30. You can give T2 Pro's a try although they are about $50. Not much famous, but similar to T2 in sound signature is Tennmak Orca for about $40 on AE. Really good sounding IEM and goes head to head with T2. There is one more iem in that price range although the company is banned here on head-fi so I can't take the name, but the IEM is equally good as T2 and Orca.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back