Cheapest place to get Monster Turbines without getting scammed?
Jul 3, 2012 at 12:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Music3nthusi3st

New Head-Fier
Hello,

I've decided that I want to give the monster turbines a shot, but I have noticed they go for a bit of money. I was wondering where would the cheapest place to get them at without getting scammed? I've heard of people getting them for like 50$ but they never disclosed where they got them or they had a sale at one point. Help? lol I've bought fake stuff before thinking it was a good deal so I want to be extra careful this time.

Jul 3, 2012 at 12:46 PM Post #2 of 6
Monster.com, refurb deals. But everything other than the MTPC and maybe MTPG are a waste of time/money.

Jul 3, 2012 at 12:56 PM Post #4 of 6
Klipsch S4 stink too. Sorry, I'm being a bit pessimistic, or negative. But what I'm trying to say is there are better choices out there for your money, things you'll enjoy more. Monster is almost never a good choice, they're hardly one step up from Skullcandy. You should check out joker's huge thread of reviews to find things that perform the best. What kind of sound do you like, and what kind of music do you listen to?

Quote:
what do you mean? Im coming from the klipsch image s4(plain dissapointment) and am not necessarily and audiophile but I cant stand cheap headphones like skullcrappies etc.

Jul 3, 2012 at 1:30 PM Post #6 of 6
Quote:
Klipsch S4 stink too. Sorry, I'm being a bit pessimistic, or negative. But what I'm trying to say is there are better choices out there for your money, things you'll enjoy more. Monster is almost never a good choice, they're hardly one step up from Skullcandy. You should check out joker's huge thread of reviews to find things that perform the best. What kind of sound do you like, and what kind of music do you listen to?

Do you think I'd be happier with something like the Head-Direct RE0? I am looking for an IEM thats below 100$ for all genres. I am a music fanatic and love the details and emotions behind music (melting at the sound of the singers voice and the instruments behind him/her) my music taste is across the board so I really cant just listen to a couple of genres or most genres because I frankly listen to all genres. from country to pop to rap to metal to dubstep to reggae etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back