Charlotte, NC Meet-Interest Check
Sep 19, 2015 at 10:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 85

DannyB

500+ Head-Fier
This is an interest check for having a headphone meet in Charlotte. I assume it will be on the smallish side depending upon the response. Please post if you are interested in attending and dates you would prefer to have the meet, given that it will on a Saturday. It will probably have to be near the end of October or sometime in November or early December. The other option is to hold off until 2016. Your choice. 

Sep 20, 2015 at 12:46 PM Post #5 of 85
I'm ABSOLUTELY in!!! Been waiting for one to come to Charlotte I'm good for Any time in OCT except the 17th (both EMT class and Drill) and NOV except the 14th (per the same reasons as above). Super excited to meet everyone

Sep 21, 2015 at 9:58 PM Post #7 of 85
I would love to attend the meet if it's sometime in October

Sep 25, 2015 at 10:40 AM Post #9 of 85
There does not appear to be a whole lot of interest at this time as suggested by the number of responses. Let's see what develops but it looks like nothing will happen until next year. 

Oct 1, 2015 at 12:32 PM Post #11 of 85
Absolutely. I was unable to make it to the one in Raleigh. If the timing works out just perfect, maybe it will fall on the same week that I'm supposed to get a HE-1000 loaner to demo 
biggrin.gif

Oct 11, 2015 at 11:46 PM Post #12 of 85
Asking here hoping that someone here may be able to help since everyone is local to NC.

I have a HPL cable for my reshelled Heir 5s that needs to be fixed (one of the terminals is severed) and was hoping someone could point me in the direction of a local shop in Charlotte that may be able to fix it?

I would send it out for repair but I can't get a hold of Chris and I'm headed on a business trip next week and would really love to have my headphones for the plane ride if possible.

Oct 12, 2015 at 12:19 PM Post #14 of 85
Asking here hoping that someone here may be able to help since everyone is local to NC.

I have a HPL cable for my reshelled Heir 5s that needs to be fixed (one of the terminals is severed) and was hoping someone could point me in the direction of a local shop in Charlotte that may be able to fix it?

I would send it out for repair but I can't get a hold of Chris and I'm headed on a business trip next week and would really love to have my headphones for the plane ride if possible.

The nearest place I know that does headphone wiring is Moon Audio in Cary.  I'm sure there are some electronics places that could do it, but Charlotte lacks any real headphone shops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back