Charlotte, NC Meet-Interest Check
Jan 4, 2016 at 12:35 AM Post #76 of 85
  @Army-Firedawg

I changed my mind regarding the gear. Is it fine with you?

What I an bringing as for headphones/gear is:
1. Mad Dogs 3.2
2. He-400i
3. Project Sunrise II (with Amperex tube)
4. Schiit Modi

Of course, not a problem at all I've got you changed

Jan 4, 2016 at 6:50 AM Post #77 of 85
I'll probably be down for Charlotte, coming down from the Cary/Raleigh area.

I can donate these to the listening cause:

DAC/amps: Oppo HA-2, Audio GD NFB28, Schiit Valhalla 2

Headphones: HD600, 400i, Fostex TH-X00, AKG 240 Sextett LP, Audio Technica ATH-IM02, Vmoda M100

Jan 4, 2016 at 7:55 AM Post #79 of 85

Gotcha my friend, super impressive inventory I'm quite jealous. If I may, will you bring the porta pros? Not really a high value thing but I've heard so many good things about it and have never heard one.

I'll try.  Left them at my folks over Christmas.  If I visit before the meet, I'll make sure to grab them.  They're spectacular.  

Jan 4, 2016 at 11:39 AM Post #80 of 85
  I'll probably be down for Charlotte, coming down from the Cary/Raleigh area.

I can donate these to the listening cause:

DAC/amps: Oppo HA-2, Audio GD NFB28, Schiit Valhalla 2

Headphones: HD600, 400i, Fostex TH-X00, AKG 240 Sextett LP, Audio Technica ATH-IM02, Vmoda M100

AWESOME glad to have you aboard I gotcha down my friend

Jan 6, 2016 at 11:21 AM Post #82 of 85
Do we need to rent or bring tables to the meet. Probably need to bring extension cords and outlet strips.

I personally am not sure about the tables. If you can bring some thatd prob be best as for the extension cables those will definitely help. I can bring a few personally

Jan 8, 2016 at 10:09 AM Post #84 of 85
No one will need to bring tables. Extension cords and power strips are always a good thing to bring. I am planning to have the festivities at a hotel and they will supply the tables with table cloths. I am currently awaiting hearing back from the sales people at the hotel to see what the availability is for certain rooms in February and March. I think using a hotel will simplify things especially for those who may need to stay over night. Also, it makes for a nice venue. I'll chime back in soon. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back