Charlotte, NC Meet-Interest Check
Dec 3, 2015 at 9:58 AM Post #31 of 85
That's only a 20 mile difference to cornelius so I would be fine with that. I'm also in for a Charlotte meet at the start of next year my gear has only changed from my PH3 tube to an Aune  X1s.

Dec 7, 2015 at 9:58 AM Post #32 of 85
I'd most likely attend again especially as I'm interested in actually making some gear changes. I still have my same stuff from before (LCD-2, AKG k240 Monitor, open-modded JVC HARX 700, JDS Labs O2/ODAC, cmoy, and hopefully a pair of the Koss Portapros that I've been very interested in trying out for a long time). I like trying the cheap stuff. :) Up for throwing in a little on a space as well. 

Dec 8, 2015 at 3:47 AM Post #33 of 85
New member from the Hickory area and I go to USC,

Definitely interested in coming up to Charlotte.

Dec 8, 2015 at 8:55 AM Post #34 of 85
IN addition to this meet I'm also trying to help another head-fier get one set up for the Wilmington NC area as well for those who don't live that close to Charlotte that link is here for those interested.

Dec 9, 2015 at 12:38 AM Post #35 of 85
  IN addition to this meet I'm also trying to help another head-fier get one set up for the Wilmington NC area as well for those who don't live that close to Charlotte that link is here for those interested.

Actually it might be better for us to see if we can't maybe merge the two together an get a list of where every one is. Possibly arranging for maybe a Car Pool out of Willmington or where ever for those who are close, I ought to have checked here first xD 

Dec 9, 2015 at 12:55 AM Post #36 of 85
  Actually it might be better for us to see if we can't maybe merge the two together an get a list of where every one is. Possibly arranging for maybe a Car Pool out of Willmington or where ever for those who are close, I ought to have checked here first xD 

That's a good plan.  Once there's a better idea of where everyone is as well as which areas have more people interested, a more proper location can be determined.

Dec 9, 2015 at 1:26 AM Post #37 of 85
  That's a good plan.  Once there's a better idea of where everyone is as well as which areas have more people interested, a more proper location can be determined.

Indeed, I might even just take a friggin Bus up there [with a nice Big Carry on SuitCase hhh] as my car... isn't the best thing for 100 mile trips 

still If we can get some southerns together a Car Pool might even be a good idea 

Dec 9, 2015 at 12:06 PM Post #39 of 85
  Should we start a list of attendees with their locations in the first post of one of these threads?

That's a good idea
  should we just Start a Third thread an just call it "South East Meet" an maybe figure out where's the best place to gather everyone. I've got connects within Willmington so I can't really secure a place for us any farther north 

Dec 11, 2015 at 11:21 AM Post #40 of 85
I'll see if I can attend. I'm located in the Raleigh area, but I never mind paying western NC a visit.

Dec 11, 2015 at 4:21 PM Post #41 of 85
I have a reserved comment I can use for such a list on the other page. Also in addition to the list of name and locations (general city no physical address yet) I'll add what eq you could bring as well so we can have an idea of what will be present. For those interested just PM me your name & city/state.

Dec 12, 2015 at 1:09 AM Post #42 of 85
  I have a reserved comment I can use for such a list on the other page. Also in addition to the list of name and locations (general city no physical address yet) I'll add what eq you could bring as well so we can have an idea of what will be present. For those interested just PM me your name & city/state.

Like wise, we might even be able to try to do some kind of Car Pool if needed for those of you who are in SC like my self 

Dec 17, 2015 at 6:48 PM Post #44 of 85
It's very quiet here, can someone post what's happening in the background, if anything.

It's still being put together. We had a meet also being planned in Wilmington but now we're most likely going to consolidate the two meets. Somewhere closest to locations. If you go to South East meet I've a list where people are located and what gear they're bringing OF THOSE WHO'VE PERSONALLY TOLD ME. So if it's been posted earlier unless they've told me in an updated comment I haven't put anything down. So far the list is growing and the more who update me the larger it'll get and once we've around 15 interests we can start investigating locations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back