Charlotte, NC Meet-Interest Check
Jan 2, 2016 at 5:18 PM Post #61 of 85
1) I'm for sure available to meet.
2) Charlotte
3) At a minimum - bifrost MB, Cavalli LC, Schiit Vali 2, Asgard 2, Beyer T1, Oppo PM3, Ether C, Audeze LCD3 (non fez). I have loads of other gear that you can check out on my page. If anyone wants a specific piece to hear, let me know. Probably won't be able to do the Yggy or Ragnarok. They are just too bulky to transport plus other stuff.
4) Charlotte

Also, I have a slew of stuff I'm getting ready to eBay. Since you guys are local, let me know if anything grabs your interest and I'll see what I can do on friend pricing.

Please bring those Ether C's, I've been dying to hear a pair. If you end up deciding to bring the Ragnarok, I would love to hear it push my JBL 530s; it's not often an amp designed for headphones also happens to be powerful enough to drive speakers.

Jan 2, 2016 at 5:36 PM Post #62 of 85
1) I'm for sure available to meet.
2) Charlotte
3) At a minimum - bifrost MB, Cavalli LC, Schiit Vali 2, Asgard 2, Beyer T1, Oppo PM3, Ether C, Audeze LCD3 (non fez). I have loads of other gear that you can check out on my page. If anyone wants a specific piece to hear, let me know. Probably won't be able to do the Yggy or Ragnarok. They are just too bulky to transport plus other stuff.
4) Charlotte

Also, I have a slew of stuff I'm getting ready to eBay. Since you guys are local, let me know if anything grabs your interest and I'll see what I can do on friend pricing.

Gotcha my friend, super impressive inventory I'm quite jealous. If I may, will you bring the porta pros? Not really a high value thing but I've heard so many good things about it and have never heard one.

Jan 3, 2016 at 2:02 AM Post #64 of 85
Not a problem my friend, bring what you can or if you can't just come with an awesome attitude ew YOU COULD BRING COOKIES!!  Everyone loves cookies

Jan 3, 2016 at 9:57 AM Post #65 of 85
I'm in Charlotte and would love to meet up with people.
All I have at the moment is a set of custom reshelled Heir 5.0s - I could bring them, but nobody else could actually try them.
But I could definitely bring cookies...

Jan 3, 2016 at 11:37 AM Post #66 of 85
I'm in Charlotte and would love to meet up with people.
All I have at the moment is a set of custom reshelled Heir 5.0s - I could bring them, but nobody else could actually try them.
But I could definitely bring cookies...

HAHA my friend I like your style! I gotcha down.

Jan 3, 2016 at 1:27 PM Post #67 of 85
Well, it looks like we may end up with about 25-30 attendees. Does this sound accurate? 
Soooo, next, is to select a date that hopefully works for everyone and I can then nail down a nice location depending upon availability.
When would you like to have the meet and when can you absolutely NOT make it? 

Jan 3, 2016 at 3:06 PM Post #69 of 85
I should be free most weekends, just give me a 2 weeks notice so I can request off of work.

Jan 3, 2016 at 3:07 PM Post #70 of 85
I think this month is too soon from an organizational point of view especially securing a room. I would think late February or sometime in March would work out well as long as it doesn't interfere with anything significant in the industry that may affect our attendance. Also, given a little extra time we may draw more people to attend especially a few members of the trade. Any thoughts on these ideas are greatly welcomed.

Jan 3, 2016 at 3:28 PM Post #71 of 85
  I think this month is too soon from an organizational point of view especially securing a room. I would think late February or sometime in March would work out well as long as it doesn't interfere with anything significant in the industry that may affect our attendance. Also, given a little extra time we may draw more people to attend especially a few members of the trade. Any thoughts on these ideas are greatly welcomed.

I would definitely concur for the late FEB (or mid) I'll try and reach out to a few vendors I have SOME (like super small) contact with and see if they'd be willing to provide any sample units for. If we could get some M.O.T.s to attend that'd be really something and the more people we have show interest the more likely that to happen. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back