Early 2018 Florida Meet [Planning in Progress]
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 19, 2017 at 5:13 AM Post #92 of 216
I just found out about this event, I will try to attend. If I go I will bring my Hugo 2 , Utopia and LCD i4. I might bring other equipment but not sure.

Oct 21, 2017 at 12:30 PM Post #94 of 216
Having been to many meets, I don’t think 1230 to 430 is long enough time frame. Time flies at these meets. Attendees come in at various times and leave at various times. Figure about 1 hour for total setup and the same for tear down and you’re down to 2 hours of actual time to listen to all the various gear at different tables, not to mention conversations. That 2 hour window will fly by, believe me. Just my 2cents.

Oct 21, 2017 at 12:43 PM Post #96 of 216
Having been to many meets, I don’t think 1230 to 430 is long enough time frame. Time flies at these meets. Attendees come in at various times and leave at various times. Figure about 1 hour for total setup and the same for tear down and you’re down to 2 hours of actual time to listen to all the various gear at different tables, not to mention conversations. That 2 hour window will fly by, believe me. Just my 2cents.

I thought about that but this was literally as long we could have reserved the room for so we can't extend it even if we want to. I'm planning on getting there (at least) an hour early just to get the room all set up and ready for everyone so if you're bringing a lot of gear (and you're able - kinda hard for people in Miami) you're welcome to show up early too.

I don't do desktop so everything I would bring would be portable....I hope to be able to make it.

That's absolutely OK, hope you'll be able to come as well!

Don't forget we are able to bring food into the room so you're welcome to bring something to eat. I'll probably get something small-ish for a group but don't expect any crazy catering.

Oct 21, 2017 at 1:05 PM Post #101 of 216
How do you like your v30 ? I find the volume lacking but it seems to generate enough power..
Who is your cell carrier?

Oct 21, 2017 at 3:18 PM Post #104 of 216
9767881E-0E0A-44B3-B4D3-163412DBC4A9.jpeg
Groups growing. I’m planning to be there. Will bring a couple amps. Do we have internet access to run Tidal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back