Early 2018 Florida Meet [Planning in Progress]
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 21, 2017 at 3:47 PM Post #108 of 216
It seems on the T-Mobile variant the impedance does not show. Some think it may not be changing with higher impedance headphones. The LG V30 thread was talking about it as well as a thread at XDA.

Oct 21, 2017 at 4:00 PM Post #110 of 216
It seems on the T-Mobile variant the impedance does not show. Some think it may not be changing with higher impedance headphones. The LG V30 thread was talking about it as well as a thread at XDA.
Thats true i don't get a any indication of impedance change when I plug my hd650

Oct 21, 2017 at 4:04 PM Post #111 of 216
Thats true i don't get a any indication of impedance change when I plug my hd650
If you leave the volume the same do you notice a volume change between your HD650 and any others you may have, high or low impedance?

Oct 23, 2017 at 11:58 AM Post #114 of 216
Hey guys, how are we going to determine what we all will bring? I'm sure many of us have the same cans.

I have a google poll where you can post your gear and see other people's gear, it's the "FL Meet Poll" in my signature, you can ignore the days for the months and stuff now since we have a definite date but everyone has been putting their gear into that poll. I would suggest just bringing anything you want because I'm unsure who is still able to come and who is not.

I wish there was a meetup somewhere in south florida. Can't make it to this one in orlando unfortunately :frowning2:

I believe the next meet will most likely be in Miami. I will be sure to keep you updated nonetheless! :)

Oct 23, 2017 at 12:07 PM Post #115 of 216
I have a google poll where you can post your gear and see other people's gear, it's the "FL Meet Poll" in my signature, you can ignore the days for the months and stuff now since we have a definite date but everyone has been putting their gear into that poll. I would suggest just bringing anything you want because I'm unsure who is still able to come and who is not.

I believe the next meet will most likely be in Miami. I will be sure to keep you updated nonetheless! :)
Thanks for the info buddy.

Oct 23, 2017 at 10:09 PM Post #116 of 216
Just saw this. I'll try to adjust my schedule to attend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back