Early 2018 Florida Meet [Planning in Progress]
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 12, 2017 at 10:59 AM Post #211 of 216
Guys, as soon as we have a location and can get a date, we will start another thread. Carry on with organizing your meet. I will certainly try to make it, if I am available. I've received a few pm's and will respond as soon as I can. I've been busy the last couple of days for work.

Dec 12, 2017 at 11:57 AM Post #212 of 216
Guys, as soon as we have a location and can get a date, we will start another thread. Carry on with organizing your meet. I will certainly try to make it, if I am available. I've received a few pm's and will respond as soon as I can. I've been busy the last couple of days for work.
I look forward to what you have in store !

Dec 12, 2017 at 1:51 PM Post #213 of 216
Funny, I was looking at the same Marantz online just last week. Seems to get nice reviews. Best Buy in Orlando doesn't have it either. I spoke with a rep from Magnolia in Tampa and he's bringing me a Sony HAP-Z1ES to audition after the holidays from his store. When he calls me I'll ask about it
Did you ever get a reply :) how's the Sony z1es ??

Dec 12, 2017 at 2:14 PM Post #214 of 216
If you have nothing positive to say and wish to accuse me of bad behavior regarding your precious thread please do not pm me. I have no interest in wasting anymore of my time. Good luck with your meet, I hope it is epic. If we have one and anyone needs a safe space, I will do my best to have an area available. Wow!

Dec 12, 2017 at 2:31 PM Post #215 of 216
I don't think it was Tyrion's intention to be rude or step on anyone's toes. I've looked up some of his older posts/meets and they look pretty amazing. With his connections and our already established group, I thought we could collaborate and make the next meet spectacular. Could we all reconsider?

Dec 12, 2017 at 2:37 PM Post #216 of 216
This is one pm I received from someone in this thread:
"So I come to you saying we want to work together and you tell me to grow up?
Seems like you were indeed sent by the admins to cause a problem with the meet that I am supposed to be hosting.

Thanks for confirming it for me man. I really didn't want to go so far to think that Jude would stoop this low."

I have not been a moderator here for years. Haven't seen or spoken to Jude in years. I'm just another member since 2003 who took a break for a while and decided to return after a renewed interest in headphones. The person who sent this pm needs to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back