Early 2018 Florida Meet [Planning in Progress]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
First

Back
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
  1. tyrion Contributor
    Guys, as soon as we have a location and can get a date, we will start another thread. Carry on with organizing your meet. I will certainly try to make it, if I am available. I've received a few pm's and will respond as soon as I can. I've been busy the last couple of days for work.

wazzupi likes this.
  2. wazzupi
    I look forward to what you have in store !

3. wazzupi
    Did you ever get a reply :) how's the Sony z1es ??

4. tyrion Contributor
    If you have nothing positive to say and wish to accuse me of bad behavior regarding your precious thread please do not pm me. I have no interest in wasting anymore of my time. Good luck with your meet, I hope it is epic. If we have one and anyone needs a safe space, I will do my best to have an area available. Wow!

5. Andrew Lutchman
    I don't think it was Tyrion's intention to be rude or step on anyone's toes. I've looked up some of his older posts/meets and they look pretty amazing. With his connections and our already established group, I thought we could collaborate and make the next meet spectacular. Could we all reconsider?

6. tyrion Contributor
    This is one pm I received from someone in this thread:
    "So I come to you saying we want to work together and you tell me to grow up?
    Seems like you were indeed sent by the admins to cause a problem with the meet that I am supposed to be hosting.

Thanks for confirming it for me man. I really didn't want to go so far to think that Jude would stoop this low."

I have not been a moderator here for years. Haven't seen or spoken to Jude in years. I'm just another member since 2003 who took a break for a while and decided to return after a renewed interest in headphones. The person who sent this pm needs to stop.

First

Back
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.