CCA in ear monitors Impressions Thread
Jul 19, 2019 at 4:24 AM Post #1,066 of 3,770
I guess I’m in the camp that really like the A10 by CCA. I like the bass and the depth of the soundstage. Easy to drive and sounds good with lower end daps (like the AP80 or AP60 Pro). Also a very good candidate for putting on a APTX cable or neckband. Better than the C10 and nearly as enjoyable as the C16. I like them all, though. So far, CCA is doing a pretty consistent job of producing some good sounding stuff for not much money. I really like the internal design of BA layout going through that plastic tube chamber. I think it’s well thought out and minimizes variations opposed to tubes that need to be measured for length. Good stuff.

Jul 19, 2019 at 7:24 AM Post #1,067 of 3,770
I guess I’m in the camp that really like the A10 by CCA. I like the bass and the depth of the soundstage. Easy to drive and sounds good with lower end daps (like the AP80 or AP60 Pro). Also a very good candidate for putting on a APTX cable or neckband. Better than the C10 and nearly as enjoyable as the C16. I like them all, though. So far, CCA is doing a pretty consistent job of producing some good sounding stuff for not much money. I really like the internal design of BA layout going through that plastic tube chamber. I think it’s well thought out and minimizes variations opposed to tubes that need to be measured for length. Good stuff.
Yes the A10 is great. I love the immediacy and vividness of the sound and the micro-detail. Also the robust output. Very addictive!

Jul 19, 2019 at 9:19 AM Post #1,069 of 3,770
Can someone tell me how this sounds like on A10 and BCD micro drivers?

I do not have the BCD but this sounds extremely clear and crisp on the A10. The vocals are beautifully articulated and the soundstage is very impressive. The details in the instruments are wonderfully precise. The A10 is extremely tip-sensitive so it may take a bit of experimentation to find the ideal fit. I am using some silicone tips with an orange medium bore which came with a cheap set of Soundpeats IEMs.

Jul 19, 2019 at 11:34 AM Post #1,070 of 3,770
Can someone tell me how this sounds like on A10 and BCD micro drivers?

That song is a Rahman masterpiece. Heard tamil version after a while. Usually listen to it's Hindi version. Good song to test vocals and cymbals imo

Jul 19, 2019 at 12:54 PM Post #1,071 of 3,770
That song is a Rahman masterpiece. Heard tamil version after a while. Usually listen to it's Hindi version. Good song to test vocals and cymbals imo

Why did the guy spit on the woman’s foot at 0:20? Is that a cultural thing?

Jul 19, 2019 at 5:56 PM Post #1,072 of 3,770

It's actually poor editing. He kisses her legs affectionately but editor and director were too lazy to edit that bit which probably sees him spit. Not at all a cultural thing. Just a faux pas

Jul 20, 2019 at 6:11 AM Post #1,073 of 3,770
I do not have the BCD but this sounds extremely clear and crisp on the A10. The vocals are beautifully articulated and the soundstage is very impressive. The details in the instruments are wonderfully precise. The A10 is extremely tip-sensitive so it may take a bit of experimentation to find the ideal fit. I am using some silicone tips with an orange medium bore which came with a cheap set of Soundpeats IEMs.

Thank u very much for the test. Appreaciate it

The original version is in thamil.. It has been dubbed in other languages.

No, the lyrics at that part say " My heart was lost in your beautiful feet that i am looking for it .."

Jul 20, 2019 at 6:13 AM Post #1,074 of 3,770
when u say soundstage meaning soundstage of the music itself or the soundstage of the A10?

Anyway this is a 25 year old song but hearing it in those times will be something different, it may sound out of this world

Jul 20, 2019 at 6:35 AM Post #1,075 of 3,770
when u say soundstage meaning soundstage of the music itself or the soundstage of the A10?

Anyway this is a 25 year old song but hearing it in those times will be something different, it may sound out of this world
I meant that the A10 was able to accurately reproduce all the features of the production, the reverb on the lead vocals, the stereo imagery and the details in the percussion, etc. I think 1Clearhead has the BCD and the A10, perhaps he can help!

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2019 at 6:45 AM Post #1,076 of 3,770
I meant that the A10 was able to accurately reproduce all the features of the production, the reverb on the lead vocals, the stereo imagery and the details in the percussion, etc. I think 1Clearhead has the BCD and the A10, perhaps he can help!
thank u .....but i wonder how u are able to gauge that... cos some of us here who are familiar with this song first heard it in cassette tapes then Cds, mp3s and flacs. so we know what details are reproduced

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2019 at 10:00 AM Post #1,077 of 3,770
thank u .....but i wonder how u are able to gauge that... cos some of us here who are familiar with this song first heard it in cassette tapes then Cds, mp3s and flacs. so we know what details are reproduced
I have never heard this before, so I was just describing what I heard. How this compares to the original, I can't say, but I was impressed by the production and the clarity of the recording.

Jul 20, 2019 at 10:42 AM Post #1,078 of 3,770
I have never heard this before, so I was just describing what I heard. How this compares to the original, I can't say, but I was impressed by the production and the clarity of the recording.

All of rahman's music is like that ...however u need IEM with the revonext qt2 sound signature to enjoy his music ...or any IEM with sparkle and depth and sub bass

here is another more recent work from rahman ... although this one is not so clear as its flac version its amazingly clear for youtube

Something more traditional from Rahman but technological sound scheme from 90s .. with some female vocals

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2019 at 10:52 AM Post #1,079 of 3,770
All of rahman's music is like that ...however u need IEM like revonext qt2 characteristic to enjoy his music ...or any IEM with sparkle and depth and sub bass
here is another more recent work from rahman ... although this one is not so clear as its flac version its amazingly clear for youtube

Something more traditional but technological

I have the QT2, but for a similar profile I prefer the KZ ZS7 for a V shaped exciting presentation. I will listen to these soon.

Jul 20, 2019 at 10:56 AM Post #1,080 of 3,770
I have the QT2, but for a similar profile I prefer the KZ ZS7 for a V shaped exciting presentation. I will listen to these soon.
thanks... i have updated with one more vid... pls check the original post..

KS ZS7 or cca A10 .. which should i get next if i want to listen to the above vids

Prefer V shape ..
sub bass and lots of sparkle and air

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back