1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

CCA in ear monitors Impressions Thread

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Next

Last
  1. FastAndClean
    It seems like the CCA C16 is a big hit right now, the impressions are not a lot but they are very positive and considered by many to be one of the best earphones under 100$, post your impressions here.
    DyLluhKWwAAxuTP.jpg CCA_C16_1.jpg

2. Slater
  3. FastAndClean
    only positive impressions so far, i was very close at one point

4. perfecious
    Just to clarify, It was brought to my attention by a community member Andrew M., that these IEMs use Bellsing BAs, which are a "knockoffs" of the original knowles drivers (22955, 29689 and 30095). I am leaving this here as a general information. I will report on the sound quality when I get these of course. :)

pstickne and Assimilator702 like this.
  5. FastAndClean
    for that price is normal to use bellsing drivers, but if they are tuned right it doesn't matter if they are not knowles

pstickne and harry501501 like this.
  6. perfecious
    I agree. And based on all reports, they did tune that thing really good. :)

7. eclein
    Whatever the BA’s are is fine by me, I love these things. They are perfectly tuned as far I am concerned, I’m really enjoying the layering and detail. These are the second pair of iems I bought pretty much cold meaning I couldn’t find any reviews anywhere beforehand. The KZ BA10’s were the first and they are another amazing sound but unlike the C16s the fit and seal can be tough.
    When I saw the 16s shell was like a KZ model I didn’t have I hesitated but when our french friend here on head-fi left his first impressions I jumped.
    They fit me perfectly right out of the box with included tip, so I had a solid seal immediately and they sounded as if they were already played in or burnt in so right away I was amazed.
    Amazed mostly that CCA did so well with the C10 and immediately followed with the C16s!

I have used them pretty much everyday whenever listening to music since....they really come alive with nice cabling and some power which I expected.
    This hobby doesn’t have an end game for me because I like trying new stuff but I’m in no rush to find excellence anymore these are that good to me at the moment.

8. LamerDeluxe (tm)
    Mine were dispatched on the 18th and have just been accepted by the airline in China, so it is taking a while (by contrast my DT6 finally were dispatched yesterday, after a month of waiting).
    Really looking forward to comparing them to my C10, AS10 and ZS7.

Still looking around for a good balanced cable, instead of the 4-core KZ silver plated cables I'm using now, which are nice but a bit thin.

9. cobrabucket
    I'd recommend nicehck 8 core copper cable

LamerDeluxe (tm) and jibberish like this.
  10. voicemaster
    Nicehck seems taking it easy in ahipping mine c16.

11. perfecious
    I've ordered from another store, and they still haven't shipped my CCA C16. It's been 6 days. Some stores have disclaimer that it's a pre-sale item or something, and processing could take up to 5 days, but... I don't know... I'm getting "DM6 waiting" vibes again....

12. stmiller
    Hopefully I'll be ordering these soon..

My zsn needs company :wrestlers:

13. LamerDeluxe (tm)
    Thanks for the tip, I'll have a look. I have an 8 core silver plated MMCX cable on its way for my DT6.

14. FastAndClean
    DT6 are just great, iv read that they are very close to the C16 in performance

1clearhead likes this.
  15. LamerDeluxe (tm)
    I'm really looking forward to comparing them.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Next

Last