Oh right…those rules. What are N8ii owners supposed to do over the weekend 😂

This wait is killing me.

Mar 11, 2022 at 3:28 PM Post #1,238 of 5,571
So please, don't ask me if it's any good, because I won't tell you! 😉

anygood.gif

Mar 11, 2022 at 3:36 PM Post #1,241 of 5,571
Find someone to sell that DMP for cheap :wink:
Over my dead body 😂

Actually since MDR Z1R may be getting discontinued soon, I may pick one up. I hope Sony has a nice successor planned this year.

Mar 11, 2022 at 3:41 PM Post #1,242 of 5,571
Do you need to be a M17 owner to be able to purchase just the stand? I do not see the stand alone available on their aliexpress store. I would love to order one myself.
My table works well.

Mar 11, 2022 at 3:45 PM Post #1,243 of 5,571
Yes! And the bottom base is adjustable. I think you need to ask @twister6 about how and where to buy it. This comes standard with M17

Vince, you just assume that I have access to every single DAP and accessory that comes with it? :p As a reviewer, I'm fortunate enough to have access and test most of the DAPs, including every flagship (and I don't take that for granted). Unfortunately, @FiiO decided not to send M17 for review, which is ok, I'm not salty about it :D

Also, I know I promised to write comparison between N8 and N8ii (corresponding SS and Tube timbre modes), but I had a very rough week, working crazy hours and didn't get to any review work, probably not until next week. At this point, I will do testing next week and include it in my full N8ii review when it is ready. Sorry, guys/gals.

Mar 11, 2022 at 4:39 PM Post #1,245 of 5,571
...gotta sleep now...😕 Just one more song, only one!!!

You need that burn-in!!!
Vince, you just assume that I have access to every single DAP and accessory that comes with it? :p As a reviewer, I'm fortunate enough to have access and test most of the DAPs, including every flagship (and I don't take that for granted). Unfortunately, @FiiO decided not to send M17 for review, which is ok, I'm not salty about it :D

Also, I know I promised to write comparison between N8 and N8ii (corresponding SS and Tube timbre modes), but I had a very rough week, working crazy hours and didn't get to any review work, probably not until next week. At this point, I will do testing next week and include it in my full N8ii review when it is ready. Sorry, guys/gals.
Ooop! I must not be the only one!! Lol!! My bad. I look forward to your comparison still

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back