Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792 / Dual Mono / 24-192 / DSD128 / SACD ISO
Jun 10, 2015 at 9:38 AM Post #1,216 of 1,977
My pleasure, very happy to have had the opportunity. And a big 'thank you' to CTC Audio for setting it up.

beerchug.gif

+1    
L3000.gif

Jun 10, 2015 at 3:52 PM Post #1,217 of 1,977
  Hello Rozeqloud,

As for your two questions:

1. Our N6 does not have a Search function meeting your needs. Sorry about this.

2. In our next version of firmware you can Click and play entire folder. However as for now V2.0 does not. 

Best regards,

Cayin

Regarding your question on Playback of SACD files we need you to help check the format of the SACD files. Is it DST format or DSD format? Our N6 only support DSD format of SACD ISO files.

As for freeze problem it will be improved in our next version of firmware which is targeted to be released on June 23rd.

Best regards,

Cayin

Thanks mate that clears up concerns of search function and folders . I did nt realize you were same person in emails :)

So when u see my email ignore those 2 questions

Like i say in email , it would rock hard if N6 could just ignore multichannel files in an iso and move onto the stereo tracks

it does support . It would save me hours in extracting the stereo files for N6 play

Cheers

Jun 11, 2015 at 1:03 AM Post #1,220 of 1,977
  Any information for us Cayin in terms of physical size of the upcoming N5? 

Also John has told us that the new FW will allow users to delete old music lists easily...

Did someone say N5? If there's a new N5, we want size, specs, pics...

Jun 11, 2015 at 3:06 AM Post #1,221 of 1,977

Also John has told us that the new FW will allow users to delete old music lists easily...

Did someone say N5? If there's a new N5, we want size, specs, pics...

I hope it's this: "a smaller, less powerful DAP with same sound signature that would target audio enthusiasts who use IEM and less demanding headphones".

Jun 11, 2015 at 6:07 AM Post #1,222 of 1,977
I hope it's this: "a smaller, less powerful DAP with same sound signature that would target audio enthusiasts who use IEM and less demanding headphones".

This would be a killer.

While I love my.n6 it is on the large side.

That being said I do lover being able to pretty much plug anything into it with great results... How often I actually plug anything other than iems into it on the other hand is rare lol.

Really looking forward to seeing what they have been working on in the new firmware :)

Jun 11, 2015 at 10:36 AM Post #1,223 of 1,977

Jeremy, are you allowed to spill the beans?
tongue.gif

... and before I'm going to get flooded with PMs asking me about details - I don't know any details, except maybe for one smaller detail a little birdie told me a month ago...

Jun 11, 2015 at 10:41 AM Post #1,224 of 1,977
This would be a killer.

While I love my.n6 it is on the large side.

That being said I do lover being able to pretty much plug anything into it with great results... How often I actually plug anything other than iems into it on the other hand is rare lol.

Really looking forward to seeing what they have been working on in the new firmware :)

Choices are good, my friend...

Jun 11, 2015 at 12:11 PM Post #1,226 of 1,977
We want DETAILS!! :veryevil:

Jun 11, 2015 at 12:51 PM Post #1,227 of 1,977
Haha noticed I went silent? Since everyone was surprised, I might have already spilled the beans...sorry Cayin LOL. 

But I'm sure it has been mentioned at least somewhere before. I remember reading that there will be an N5 model in some other public place. 

Actually have no news to share...should keep my big mouth shut! (actually that would be impossible) :p 

Jun 11, 2015 at 1:00 PM Post #1,228 of 1,977
Haha noticed I went silent? Since everyone was surprised, I might have already spilled the beans...sorry Cayin LOL. 

But I'm sure it has been mentioned at least somewhere before. I remember reading that there will be an N5 model in some other public place.

Jun 11, 2015 at 1:26 PM Post #1,229 of 1,977

Jeremy, are you allowed to spill the beans?
tongue.gif

... and before I'm going to get flooded with PMs asking me about details - I don't know any details, except maybe for one smaller detail a little birdie told me a month ago...

Get him, he has a small detail
biggrin.gif

Didn't say "small" but "smaller", and it's the only detail I'm aware of
wink.gif

Jun 11, 2015 at 2:38 PM Post #1,230 of 1,977

Users who are viewing this thread

Back