Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792 / Dual Mono / 24-192 / DSD128 / SACD ISO
Jun 11, 2015 at 8:52 PM Post #1,232 of 1,977
  Any information for us Cayin in terms of physical size of the upcoming N5? 

Also John has told us that the new FW will allow users to delete old music lists easily...

Did someone say N5? If there's a new N5, we want size, specs, pics...

N5 thread started... LINK.

Didn't say "small" but "smaller", and it's the only detail I'm aware of
wink.gif

We want DETAILS!!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Thanks everyone. You are correct about our next generation of DAP. It will be named N5 and smaller than N6. We knew that you are eager to get some more detail information. We are working on it. We will try our best to keep you updated on the new thread Hakushondaimao has started. 

Cayin Stay updated on Cayin at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://en.cayin.cn/
Jun 11, 2015 at 9:14 PM Post #1,233 of 1,977
  Thanks everyone. You are correct about our next generation of DAP. It will be named N5 and smaller than N6. We knew that you are eager to get some more detail information. We are working on it. We will try our best to keep you updated on the new thread Hakushondaimao has started. 

Yes! YES! YES!

Looking forward to news and other info.

Jun 12, 2015 at 3:12 AM Post #1,234 of 1,977

:popcorn:

Jun 15, 2015 at 3:47 PM Post #1,235 of 1,977
  Any information for us Cayin in terms of physical size of the upcoming N5? 

Also John has told us that the new FW will allow users to delete old music lists easily...

I've received mine last week and I am really enjoying it. I would like to thank you to ctc audio and Jeremy for their service. I have been waiting new batch and there was a delay and they have sent me a free cayin c5 amp with my N6 order. Thanks for the great service Jeremy.

Jun 15, 2015 at 6:33 PM Post #1,236 of 1,977
  I've received mine last week and I am really enjoying it. I would like to thank you to ctc audio and Jeremy for their service. I have been waiting new batch and there was a delay and they have sent me a free cayin c5 amp with my N6 order. Thanks for the great service Jeremy.

Yes, CTC Audio's service certainly is exceptional.

Jun 15, 2015 at 8:28 PM Post #1,238 of 1,977
  For reasons very upsetting to me, my n6 is up for sale.
Anyone interested in Australia drop me a line :)

Scott

Hopefully not upsetting about N6 but something else
wink.gif

Jun 19, 2015 at 9:32 PM Post #1,241 of 1,977
N6 sounds so good, can't believe all you guys are selling it. Talk about deep and textured bass, just wonderful.

Jun 19, 2015 at 10:11 PM Post #1,242 of 1,977
N6 sounds so good, can't believe all you guys are selling it. Talk about deep and textured bass, just wonderful.

Especially with UM Pro 50
wink.gif

Jun 20, 2015 at 4:13 AM Post #1,244 of 1,977

Especially with UM Pro 50
wink.gif

You guys really need to hear the ie800 if you want clarity and textured bass.Out of this world good and top notch treble extension.Btw,twister really informative review with w60 but i have to say the se846 is not the perfect match with n6 although good.It is one picky iem and n6 imo is better with dynamics.

Jun 21, 2015 at 12:03 AM Post #1,245 of 1,977
You guys really need to hear the ie800 if you want clarity and textured bass.Out of this world good and top notch treble extension.Btw,twister really informative review with w60 but i have to say the se846 is not the perfect match with n6 although good.It is one picky iem and n6 imo is better with dynamics.

Ie800 is nice.
Have you heard the ref1 too?

Nom nom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back