Cayin N5 DAP - Product Info (Post #2), Resources (Post #3) and Discussion
Sep 21, 2016 at 4:44 PM Post #2,191 of 2,546
Hi

Clicks are OK. Its feature, not bug
wink.gif

Sep 21, 2016 at 8:59 PM Post #2,195 of 2,546
  Pretty sure they're Canadian. You can select either USD or CAD on their site

I missed that.....too busy trying to find an address on their site, and there isn't one. Looks like pricing is about par accross the board although one site lists at $310, but they want $75 shipping, now there's a deal. Glad I placed my order yesterday instead of waiting for the lowest possible $.

Here's a question. Has anyone had to return theirs as defective.....I recall one earlier in this forum, just wondering if anyone else received a dud first time around. I forget who it was who said his scroll wheel is really rough. I hope mine is nice and smooth.

Sep 21, 2016 at 10:43 PM Post #2,196 of 2,546
my n5 makes clicks when it restarts playing? is it as it suppose to do? same clicks when it doesn't play from windows

That's the mute relay in action, don't worry, it is in normal functional condition. :beerchug:

Cayin Stay updated on Cayin at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://en.cayin.cn/
Sep 22, 2016 at 3:48 AM Post #2,197 of 2,546
thank you

someone didn't like how wheel is grinding like two metals, it's a bit like that but doesn't bother me, I like it.

Sep 22, 2016 at 12:19 PM Post #2,199 of 2,546
I need to acquire a pair of iem's or ciem's.
Does anyone have a recommendation for a model suited to the N5 for around $100? As this will be my first pair, a lower price is more appealing in case I don't like the fit etc. and have to buy a second set.
PJ

Sep 22, 2016 at 12:22 PM Post #2,200 of 2,546
I need to acquire a pair of iem's or ciem's.
Does anyone have a recommendation for a model suited to the N5 for around $100? As this will be my first pair, a lower price is more appealing in case I don't like the fit etc. and have to buy a second set.
PJ

Shozy Zero is a great match for N5. Even from someone like myself who's heard a few earphones I still rate it up there in this combination. Just read a few reviews, and they're only around $50.

Find them on Penon Audio.

Sep 22, 2016 at 4:57 PM Post #2,204 of 2,546
Thanks Guys, that definitely helps. Meanwhile I'm wondering about ciem's and what the recommendations would be.
Does anything jump out in this line?

....meanwhile I've ordered the Havi B3, old version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back