Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon 2.0 - Owners Impressions
Nov 13, 2016 at 10:46 PM Post #68 of 233
For anyone running fully balanced, I am very pleased with this cable:

https://www.surfcables.com/collections/balanced-xlr-audio-cables-analog/products/balanced-shielded-xlr-audio-interconnect

The price is very reasonable, I am getting VERY GOOD sound between Audio-GD NFB-1DAC and LC2 (though my LC2 is now in the mail to get a new volume pot), and the physical quality, flexibility, length (0.5 meters), and aesthetics are all very good. Using their products for balanced headphone cables as well and I am very pleased. Had a few email interactions with them before and after the sale, good support and nice to work with.

Nov 13, 2016 at 11:15 PM Post #69 of 233
​Thanks. The only shorter cable I know is Schiit's PYST. I think it is 0.15m.

Thanks, I just ordered a 3.5mm to RCA cable from Amazon. The supplier is a small Chinese one who proved very reactive when I asked a few information about the cable. They are going to change one of the connectors according to my request. Let's see...

Jan 13, 2017 at 12:10 AM Post #73 of 233
I am curious whether anyone on the thread has built one of the amb cavalli ck2 iii amps and how the lc2 compares. I have one of the ck2 iii diy amps and thinking about buying an lc2 to use with mad dogs and ether c. Any thoughts please

Feb 11, 2017 at 9:14 PM Post #75 of 233
It sounds good although I didn't bother doing any comparisons.
You can find it here here

You will find many headfiers having purchased from this Chinese guy, all with very decent feedback.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back