Cavalli Audio Liquid Fire
Jun 1, 2012 at 11:13 AM Post #1,696 of 2,306
Quote:
Cavalli Audio Liquid Fire is discontinued ? What happened to the ordering page ?

LoL, its not discontinued, but rather they are built in batches. So this production run's quantities have all been sold/spoken for. You'll have to wait for the next batch release (or buy used if you can find one).

Jun 1, 2012 at 11:16 AM Post #1,697 of 2,306
From the Liquid Fire page:

[size=small]Folks, [/size][size=small]Liquid Fire orders are now closed[/size][size=small] because it appears that all amps from this production run are spoken for.  However, if you are interested in a Liquid Fire, there may be several extra units from this run that we can make available in a few weeks.  Watch here for more details or [/size][size=small]contact us[/size][size=small].[/size]

So I guess Cavallli's site only lets you order when spots on a run are open?  (ie he doesn't take orders for two batches in the future.)

I'd bet some of their dealers still have units available though.  Try the cableco, aphrodite, or ALO.

Jun 1, 2012 at 12:02 PM Post #1,698 of 2,306
I think all of CableCos were spoken for but last I heard ALO and Aph still had some. And yes, he only takes current batch order...you know...so it doesn't take a year from the time you pay him... 
rolleyes.gif

----

On a slightly different note. Alex literally just walked out my door with my poor LF after hearing the small 'noise' issue some of us have been having for the first time. Hoping to have it back soon. Gave him my stock JJs and it has my Tungsrams in it. The fact he can hear a specific noise and rule out so many things already that could be wrong was pretty amazing. Meeting was brief but always a pleasure. Anyway...I should be getting it back within a week...and with the first batch of LLs going through their paces I might get to hear one of those in a few weeks, too (when his 009s arrive 
very_evil_smiley.gif
 )

Quote:
From the Liquid Fire page:

[size=small]Folks, [/size][size=small]Liquid Fire orders are now closed[/size][size=small] because it appears that all amps from this production run are spoken for.  However, if you are interested in a Liquid Fire, there may be several extra units from this run that we can make available in a few weeks.  Watch here for more details or [/size][size=small]contact us[/size][size=small].[/size]

So I guess Cavallli's site only lets you order when spots on a run are open?  (ie he doesn't take orders for two batches in the future.)

I'd bet some of their dealers still have units available though.  Try the cableco, aphrodite, or ALO.

Jun 1, 2012 at 1:19 PM Post #1,699 of 2,306
Quote:
I think all of CableCos were spoken for but last I heard ALO and Aph still had some. And yes, he only takes current batch order...you know...so it doesn't take a year from the time you pay him... 
rolleyes.gif

lol.  And sometimes more than a year of waiting for the BHSE folks.

Quote:
On a slightly different note. Alex literally just walked out my door with my poor LF after hearing the small 'noise' issue some of us have been having for the first time. Hoping to have it back soon. Gave him my stock JJs and it has my Tungsrams in it. The fact he can hear a specific noise and rule out so many things already that could be wrong was pretty amazing. Meeting was brief but always a pleasure. Anyway...I should be getting it back within a week...and with the first batch of LLs going through their paces I might get to hear one of those in a few weeks, too (when his 009s arrive 
very_evil_smiley.gif
 )

Glad to hear Alex is investing in a pair of SR-009.  I told him last CanJam it'd be the best money he could possibly spend.

Jun 1, 2012 at 1:33 PM Post #1,701 of 2,306
Quote:
LoL, its not discontinued, but rather they are built in batches. So this production run's quantities have all been sold/spoken for. You'll have to wait for the next batch release (or buy used if you can find one).

Ya, that's what I figure but unlike Liquid Lightning there is no "pre-pay/pre-order" page.
Guess I have to wait then... :frowning2:

Jun 1, 2012 at 1:35 PM Post #1,702 of 2,306
I am deciding in between two here,

Woo Audi WA22 or Liquid Fire ?<br/> any input/suggestion is appreciated :)

Jun 1, 2012 at 1:38 PM Post #1,704 of 2,306
Yeah. The lastest batch of LFs shipped in March and he's now working on the first shipment of LLs (sounds like he's well on his way). I'm sure he'll have more LFs coming up after the LLs. Depending on how many all the dealers still have left. 

I'm sure we'll keep a more up to date schedule when his sponsor forum goes up...Speaking of which...it should be up very soon, no?

Quote:
Ya, that's what I figure but unlike Liquid Lightning there is no "pre-pay/pre-order" page.<br/><br/>
Guess I have to wait then... :frowning2:<br/>

Oh god I laughed. Feels bad man.

My girlfriend is very worried about me hearing the LL + 009 because she knows I'll shoot for it in a heartbeat if I like it enough.

Quote:
At this point the best investment may be some $5 ant repellent.

Jun 1, 2012 at 1:51 PM Post #1,706 of 2,306
Quote:
If you are asking on the Liquid Fire thread you know which answer you're going to get...

True, I guess I already know the answer.
But some people have both, so just wanted to get any inputs. :)

Thanks !

Jun 1, 2012 at 2:08 PM Post #1,709 of 2,306
Quote:
Of the owner's I can think of, there's MacHero, Solude, and Dbel84.

2 out of 3 dentists listeners would prefer the LF overall.

You can add Iceman2 to the list as well...that makes 3 out of 4 Head-fiers for the LF.
smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back