Cavalli Audio ... Is Back
Feb 9, 2013 at 8:41 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 73

runeight

Member of the Trade: Cavalli Audio
Dear Friends,

A short time ago I announced that I was experiencing some unexpected, personal health problems, which placed the immediate future of Cavalli Audio into uncertainty. Those issues have now been addressed adequately. Today, I am pleased to announce that Cavalli Audio is back! With the help of some individuals here in Austin and elsewhere, for whom I am very thankful, I have forged a new manufacturing partnership, and put Cavalli Audio back into full swing. 

Though the production schedule was thrown off slightly, full production runs are still planned this Spring for both the Liquid Lightning II, and the new Liquid Gold SS Fully Differential Balanced Amp - designed inside and out to be better than ever.  The production run for the second revision of the Liquid Fire took the largest hit, and is in the process of being reset. Processes such as board assembly and final assembly will take some time to get back on track, but we are still looking to release LF 2 in the Spring if at all possible. Look for more info to come.

I want to thank all of you for your patience and your support during this time. We are now able to be definite about timing, prices and deposits. Look for more information coming on the website, and look for replies to your email inquiries soon. Cavalli Audio is back and will continue to make available the finest headphone amps in the world.
o2smile.gif

Please stay tuned as I revamp my Facebook page to be able to better communicate with the community. Look for upcoming information, and even future products announced that are now in the concept stage.

Thanks again,
Alex Cavalli

Feb 10, 2013 at 2:34 AM Post #9 of 73
Great to hear, Alex. Any chance the Liquid Gold will make an appearance at the Austin meet? After hearing so many glowing reviews with the HD800, I can't miss that one.

Feb 10, 2013 at 9:57 AM Post #11 of 73
Not quite nobody , and it nearly did make it but got hijacked along the way :wink: BUT based on the HD800 comments, I think you are right about the LG being the amp in question..dB

Feb 10, 2013 at 11:21 AM Post #12 of 73
There's been talk elsewhere about LAu and the HD800, but even then...is LAu better with it than LG? I doubt it.

Quote:
Not quite nobody , and it nearly did make it but got hijacked along the way :wink: BUT based on the HD800 comments, I think you are right about the LG being the amp in question..dB

Feb 10, 2013 at 12:17 PM Post #13 of 73
Aah , I had not seen the comments. I can say that it does an incredible job with them . The LAu has soundstage , incredible detail retrieval amongst all the other positive things to be said. 

Feb 10, 2013 at 1:29 PM Post #14 of 73
Well I was just reading Alex's original post up there. He says Liquid Gold is the balanced SS amp. I've still not figured out which is which, Gold and Glass. Now having visited his site the Glass is hybrid and Gold is SS. I thought the HD800 comments were about the SS amp, but I guess they were about the hybrid. Would be interested to try both in that case!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back