Cavalli Audio ... Is Back
Feb 23, 2013 at 11:07 PM Post #65 of 73
seems this post lost it's way :) 

[size=11pt]As you are aware, Cavalli Audio is gearing up the new Spring production run. Despite a small setback, we are moving forward with a new partnership and on schedule to deliver LL and LAu this Spring. One of the most highly anticipated releases is revision II of the Liquid Fire. Despite our best efforts, that production run took the largest hit, and will not be able to be restarted. I would rather ensure utmost quality for the products delivered, than spread things to thin and not be able to give the Liquid Fire the attention it, and you, deserve. [/size]

[size=11pt]In lieu of this, we've decided to make a special offer to the community and offer the Liquid Glass at $3,500, a discount from $3,750. This price will be effective for the all the remaining LG amps. While this is a little more than the original Liquid Fire, the LF MKII would have had a small price increase with the additions that were in store. [/size]

[size=11pt]Many listeners who have heard both the Liquid Fire and Liquid Glass had a preference the Liquid Glass. I like them both, but I can understand this conclusion. The original Stacker amps are still part of headphone amp mythology. [/size]
biggrin.gif
[size=11pt] Not to mention, many original LF owners spent a lot of time tube rolling even though the LF was not really designed for it. The Liquid Glass, OTOH, let’s you roll tubes as much or as little as you want! [/size]

[size=11pt]So, if you wanted a Liquid Fire 2, the Liquid Glass is available at a great price as a special offer to our fans. [/size]

[size=11pt]For this Spring, the Liquid Lightning 2, and the Liquid Gold are already beginning production, and pre-order information will be coming shortly. Thanks for your patience. Stay tuned, more to come![/size]

Feb 25, 2013 at 5:42 PM Post #69 of 73
Quote:
SE 4 pin out? A 4 pin XLR out is used for balanced (or 2 x 3 pin XLR) wouldn't it be easier for Cavali to just use a single 6.3mm chassis mount jack for SE?

People requested a 4 pin out because they have headphones terminated for that from different amps. It works the same way the EF-6 does. It's for convenience.

Feb 25, 2013 at 6:47 PM Post #70 of 73
Quote:
People requested a 4 pin out because they have headphones terminated for that from different amps. It works the same way the EF-6 does. It's for convenience.

True, now I can feel at ease. Was always thinking of getting a 4 pin XLR mount installed for my 2 channel B22 but then I thought it is pretty much a big gimmick getting balanced outputs installed but it would be so convenient for me as 95% of my stuff (except my stats and low end/modding gear) are terminated into 4 pin XLR and I hate using my SE to balanced adapter as it adds length and weight. I'm guessing runeeight will be bridging two of the pins together for ground and the other two pins for the separate channel?

Feb 26, 2013 at 10:44 AM Post #71 of 73
Folks,

The Liquid Glass is ready to ship at the special price. You also have the option for black or natural face - while supplies last. Once these are gone, they are gone. Check the website for more info

Feb 7, 2015 at 10:11 PM Post #73 of 73
I've been drooling over a Cavalli amp for some time.

Just recently I learned that there is no easy or direct way to also send a feed to  set of powered speakers.

Currently I have the Schiit Asgard 2 amp and I have it set up so plugging in my headphones shuts off the speakers and unplugging the headphones automatically turns on the speakers.

This is important to me and I'm just curious how any of you feel. Is this not important to you? 

Have you found a way around it? Just trying to figure out how to have it all. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back