Cat-Fi
Feb 15, 2012 at 1:48 PM Post #391 of 1,398
My cat:

He looks like he is crying, missing a patch of fur on his ear there and has some chipped pieces of his ear from previous fights before we found him. He has a ripped tear duct. He looks all frosty and sparkly because I got this great shot all in focus and zoomed correctly by accident when he came insidr from being outside in the frosty air.

Feb 16, 2012 at 4:06 PM Post #392 of 1,398

Quote:
This is Joannie, I've posted her pic here before. I dropped her off at the Vet's this morning for surgery tomorrow. without going into detail she tore a ligament in her left hind leg. The alternative is to just let it heal but the consequences of that is discomfort and early onset of arthritis, not an acceptable 2nd choice in my opinion. She'll be home Thursday.

I picked up Joannie this morning. She wasn't home 3 hours and I had to take her back because she tore out she stitches. The Vet stapled her up and put a collar on her. She is not a happy camper. I must keep her in a cage, I borrowed a 2'x3', and let her out for 10/15 minutes at a time 3 times a day, Ice the leg and keep her from jumping. This schedule is suppose to go on for a couple weeks. Lord please shoot me.

Feb 17, 2012 at 7:12 PM Post #393 of 1,398
i really like the table finish there and very nice looking cat. well i don't know how many people live in south jersey around here but by the end of this month i be trying to find homes for 3 kittens, 2 are white males with black markings on the head and the other is a female tabby. all kittie litter trained. very friendly and love-able and playful. i would love to see them go altogether and not be separated to be honest. i would keep them but my house is only so big and can't keep anymore(only if i owned a farm i wouldn't care so much), but i be willing to keep them long as possible till i find them a good home.

they will be about 12 weeks old by end of this month (i was told by many cat breeders and read online it's good to keep the kittens till 12 weeks cause that's when they be fully wined off and the mothers milk cause it has a special protein or something that can't be emulated and put into kitten/cat food for healthy brain development and is very important for a kitten to grow properly. it also has a special protein or something that strengthens the immune system of the kittens that can't be found in kitten/cat food. that's what i read/heard).

Feb 18, 2012 at 3:10 PM Post #394 of 1,398

Ghibli, Ginger & Tasha portraits, taken last month; I will have to take one of Djema, and I'm still looking for one of Boris in the archive.

Mar 3, 2012 at 7:22 PM Post #400 of 1,398
Ok....that just made my day.
smile.gif

Quote:

Mar 5, 2012 at 8:37 AM Post #404 of 1,398

Quote:

I picked up Joannie this morning. She wasn't home 3 hours and I had to take her back because she tore out she stitches. The Vet stapled her up and put a collar on her. She is not a happy camper. I must keep her in a cage, I borrowed a 2'x3', and let her out for 10/15 minutes at a time 3 times a day, Ice the leg and keep her from jumping. This schedule is suppose to go on for a couple weeks. Lord please shoot me.

Well the collar thing lasted about 2 days but by then the incision had healed enough that it didn't need help. recovery has been slow and she limps, more dramatically at the end of the day, after she's been on it for hours. I still keep her in a cage at night to limit her movement and give the leg a rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back