Cat-Fi
Apr 18, 2012 at 9:10 AM Post #421 of 1,373

My little whale named Felix, caught in one rare nice mood 
smile.gif
 Otherwise it's a pretty nasty cat :D

Apr 19, 2012 at 4:42 AM Post #424 of 1,373

Quote:
So question, my cat seems to be grooming/shedding a lot, so much that her back/tail area is going baldish. Any ideas what cause it or how to fix it? 

Is she an indoor or outdoor cat. Sometimes can be caused by over-grooming due to stress. If it's an outdoor going cat, then it might be a flea bite that's causing an allergic reaction.

Either way El_Doug is right, take her straight to the vet to see what they say.

Apr 23, 2012 at 5:46 PM Post #425 of 1,373
Welp i called them and told them whats going on, and they thought it was probably fleas, as in texas weve been having a lot of flea issues this year. Shes an indoor cat, but we live on a ranch, and have 2 dogs that come in at night. So odds are its fleas, stress wise, she has no stress. Lounge around, eat food, get pet. Rinse, Repeat. Anyways went and bought all the animals flea guard stuff. Hopefully it helps, cost 100$. 

Jun 12, 2012 at 3:25 AM Post #428 of 1,373

sepp :) our 15 week-ish birman

Luna :) our 10 week birman x maine coon ( sorry for the quality ipod cam sux)

sleepy time ;D

We also have 2 older cats a black half persian and one american short hair from the animal shelter

Jun 12, 2012 at 11:50 AM Post #429 of 1,373
So I mentioned to my roommate that I had been strongly considering getting a cat. I expected him to veto the option almost immediately. Instead? "While not saying a complete yes, I would be open to getting a cat." Last I spoke to my landlord he was already on board.

I may soon have a kitty to add to the list of cuteness we have in here... 

Jun 28, 2012 at 9:38 PM Post #431 of 1,373

I hate computers, I wanna play with a real mouse.

Jul 17, 2012 at 6:29 PM Post #435 of 1,373
Quote:
I am a cat person, and I do have one cat (just to lazy to post pictures), I also thought that the people in this thread would get a kick out of this: http://www.goodeatsfanpage.com/humor/otherhumor/dog_cat_diary.htm.

That is HILARIOUS!!!! I loved this bit...

Day 983 of My Captivity

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects.
They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets.
biggrin.gif

Quote:
What's the deal with cats and suitcases?

They're hoping to go to the Canaries!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back