Cat-Fi
Mar 24, 2012 at 5:11 PM Post #409 of 1,398
It's hard to beat a tiny kitten for sheer cuteness!

Mar 25, 2012 at 3:58 PM Post #411 of 1,398
^ very cute.

Not mine, but still cute!

Mar 25, 2012 at 4:52 PM Post #412 of 1,398
Does anyone here have a cat that opens doors? If a door is cracked open, my cat will examine the door, and stick his paw through nice and stiff and push the door open. He seems to prefer my help if I'm there though.

Mar 25, 2012 at 5:51 PM Post #413 of 1,398

Quote:
Does anyone here have a cat that opens doors? If a door is cracked open, my cat will examine the door, and stick his paw through nice and stiff and push the door open. He seems to prefer my help if I'm there though.

No, but mine opens my night stand drawers! I couldn't figure out how she did it, but one day I caught her in the act. She stands on her hind legs, hooks her paws around the T-shaped handle, then walks backwards until it's open far enough for her to hop in and start investigating! One night my wife and I came home to find both nightstand drawers and two dresser drawers open--it looked as if we had been robbed! (She crawls under the dresser, arches her back, then slides open the bottom dresser drawers.) Now, if she would just learn to close them...

(She's strictly an indoor kitty, but one day she snuck out and my wife found her sunning in the garden as if she owned that rock!)

Mar 26, 2012 at 7:56 PM Post #414 of 1,398

Mar 27, 2012 at 12:59 PM Post #417 of 1,398

Quote:

Both of my cats open doors. When im sleeping i always leave my door cracked open so she can enter or exit whenever she likes, they just literally put their nose in the crack and push open the door with their face lol.

Mar 28, 2012 at 8:01 AM Post #420 of 1,398
Quote:
Both of my cats open doors. When im sleeping i always leave my door cracked open so she can enter or exit whenever she likes, they just literally put their nose in the crack and push open the door with their face lol.

Cosmo can actually hook his paw around part of the screen door and PULL it open if it's not latched
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back