Cat-Fi
Jul 17, 2012 at 6:43 PM Post #436 of 1,406
EDIT: SPOILER ALERT!!! (If you haven't read my other post)

Quote:

That is HILARIOUS!!!! I loved this bit...

Day 983 of My Captivity

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects.
They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets.
biggrin.gif

[size=medium]
  I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released, and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously dumb.  [/size]

This was my favorite part.

Jul 17, 2012 at 11:49 PM Post #437 of 1,406

Charlie rocking his Denon & Polks

Aug 6, 2012 at 9:41 PM Post #441 of 1,406
My cat. He seems so much like a french "Chartreux" but I don't think he has the right eye color. Besides that, I think he was spot on for the description last I checked (which was a long time ago)

Aug 7, 2012 at 12:04 AM Post #442 of 1,406
This is Toby our little Prince, and I say this with a very sad heart, as he went to the Rainbow Bridge in 2010.

Now there is a beautiful little girl in our home, and her name is Neena!

In her tube... (Sorry for the bad HTC photos)

Sitting in her chair...

With her Maker's Mark Bear!

And visiting with Toby...

Aug 10, 2012 at 6:27 AM Post #443 of 1,406
I just saw cat leashes at Target, i am getting a pair and taking our cats walking the next time.
beerchug.gif
Just wait until i get a Husky and sport my Ultrasones down the street, people will be like What?

Aug 18, 2012 at 12:16 AM Post #446 of 1,406
[VIDEO]www.youtube.com/watch?v=isie2VF3VGw&feature=player_embedded[/VIDEO]

Aug 19, 2012 at 7:05 PM Post #448 of 1,406
My cat passed away last week (Tuesday) unfortunately :frowning2:

Found the poor guy having a heart attack outside, the vet said there wasn't much they could have done even if we got him there before it happened (virtually unpredictable).

The saddest thing is, he didn't quite fit in the carrier, so I had to hold the door shut with his leg sticking out, and he was fidgeting a lot, and he finally got loose in the car. I thought he had been in a fight and was sick with something so I was scared when he got out, so I got out of the car as quickly as possible. I think he was just trying to have one last moment with me :'(
R.I.P Little guy...

(this is a pic of him napping)

Aug 19, 2012 at 7:34 PM Post #449 of 1,406
jtaylor991 - so sorry to hear about your cat passing away. My friend's cat also had a heart attack recently, which, as your vet said, is totally unpredictable. Very very sad. He looks gorgeous in the photo. I think you're right about him wanting to have one last moment with you. It's nice (if that's the right word?) that you were with him at the end and that he wasn't alone. It must have made him feel much safer.

Aug 19, 2012 at 9:05 PM Post #450 of 1,406
Quote:
jtaylor991 - so sorry to hear about your cat passing away. My friend's cat also had a heart attack recently, which, as your vet said, is totally unpredictable. Very very sad. He looks gorgeous in the photo. I think you're right about him wanting to have one last moment with you. It's nice (if that's the right word?) that you were with him at the end and that he wasn't alone. It must have made him feel much safer.

I'm sad because I really wasn't, as I said when he tried to come towards me I got as far away as possible, but that's because he seemed kinda delusional at the moment and from a glance it looked like his mouth was kinda messed up, so I thought he'd contracted something from a fight and I didn't want to be near him in fear of getting bit and infected myself. I guess I can't blame myself for thinking that, but now that I understand that, that I basically ran away from my cat in his last moments of life, trying to cuddle with me somehow, it's just a real stab in the heart, you have no idea :'( That cat loved me beyond understanding, he even came back after I was mean to him every time (I didn't treat him the best; sometimes I would get a little too frustrated with him and lash out a bit, and I always apologized and petted him for a while and he understood). He loved using my turntable as a landing pad for getting up onto my desk...ooh how that frustrated me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back