Case for Grado headphones
Mar 17, 2009 at 3:49 AM Post #31 of 37
Hurley makes a good toiletry bag for $30. I works great for my K701's and SR325i's. And its got zipp-up compartments on the side that works good for my iPod, cabes, amp, etc.

Mar 17, 2009 at 4:02 AM Post #32 of 37
Seriously? A case for it? Is it even necessary?

Not trying to sound like a jerk, but the Grado headphones are quite durable, provided if you don't sit on them. I toss my Alessandro MS1 all over the place (not on hard surface, but on couch, bed, etc)..

Mar 17, 2009 at 4:06 AM Post #33 of 37
Grado now offers a wooden case for a low, low introductory price of just a mere $75. The wood is said to have gone through an "intricate curing process". Or, no, wait a minute, I think that was just for the mahogany driver housings.

Mar 17, 2009 at 4:11 AM Post #34 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Grado now offers a wooden case for a low, low introductory price of just a mere $75. The wood is said to have gone through an "intricate curing process". Or, no, wait a minute, I think that was just for the mahogany driver housings.

Oh geez, now you done it!
popcorn.gif
LOL!!!
wink_face.gif

Also just shy of the price of the SR80.

Aug 13, 2009 at 2:43 AM Post #35 of 37
I found a semi hard case on ebay for 11 bucks shipped, see the attachment. It holds my SR60's and my iPod.

It's item number 190325685940 described as FOLD FLAT DVD HEADPHONES HEADSET STORAGE HARD CASE BAG.

And no, I do not have any connection with the seller. The case looked pretty good, so I took a chance on it.

Aug 14, 2009 at 8:02 AM Post #36 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by h3r2on /img/forum/go_quote.gif
nice! i know there not the best but i can't afford $500 headphones! thanks for nothing ass hats!

hes just a kid,leave him alone

Jun 13, 2019 at 6:27 AM Post #37 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by souperman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Let's hope he doesn't call you an ass hat! He's probably been online just looking at how this thread is going, and doesn't have the decency to take back his little jab at my hat!

I've been called worse, and to my face. Sometimes, an insult should be worn as a badge of honor.[/QUOTE
In England the word is Arse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back