Case for Grado headphones
Feb 29, 2008 at 2:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 37

h3r2on

New Head-Fier
I recently got a set of Grado SR80's and I'm tring to find a case to keep them nice and safe while transporting them. I can't seem to find any quality cases. Does any one know of any?

thank you.

Feb 29, 2008 at 3:01 AM Post #5 of 37
You are most welcome. BTW, pizza box = the original box, I didn't think that was meant to offend you.

Feb 29, 2008 at 3:12 AM Post #7 of 37
jeez, that is a nasty thing to say in your second post.

And just think, I had a great idea for you, but now I am not going to tell you
tongue.gif

Feb 29, 2008 at 3:18 AM Post #9 of 37
An ass hat should do well to protect your headphones from damage, and they'll look cool, too.

[size=xx-small]*for awesome values of "ass hat"[/size]

Feb 29, 2008 at 3:53 AM Post #12 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by h3r2on /img/forum/go_quote.gif
nice! i know there not the best but i can't afford $500 headphones! thanks for nothing ass hats!

Hahahahahahahahahhaha. I'm an ass hat? I tried to sincerely help you out, and look at this ridiculousness. Why are there so many immature little kids on this forum these days. The pizza box is the original box the Grado's came with, with the foam inside. Ass hat!

Feb 29, 2008 at 3:54 AM Post #13 of 37
Feb 29, 2008 at 3:55 AM Post #14 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by terriblepaulz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You should check out this:

Quality Protective Headphone Bag (Pouch) (Please Choose Size) [CansBag] - $11.99 : Listening Station!, Specializing in Quality Headphones

This bag is perfect for Grado cans. They ship one free when you purchase your Grados from them. This vendor gets no love around here, probably because they are not a sponsor. Too bad.

Let's hope he doesn't call you an ass hat! He's probably been online just looking at how this thread is going, and doesn't have the decency to take back his little jab at my hat!

Feb 29, 2008 at 3:59 AM Post #15 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by souperman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Let's hope he doesn't call you an ass hat! He's probably been online just looking at how this thread is going, and doesn't have the decency to take back his little jab at my hat!

I've been called worse, and to my face. Sometimes, an insult should be worn as a badge of honor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back