CAROLINAS CanFest 7 SUNDAY March 31st, 2019
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2019 at 7:33 PM Post #107 of 174
I let Glenn,the maker of the fabulous GOTL,know about this meet. If he can attend you guys will be in for a real treat!

Mar 19, 2019 at 11:16 PM Post #112 of 174
I’m trying to get us a pair of the headphones that you can check out in the link. They are basically a "new version" of the K 1000. The designers of that headphone are the ones involved with this newest one. They received a great write up in the current absolute sound.

https://wooaudio.com/headphones/mysphere

Actually spoke with Hans who's active here on head-fi there's a hundred euro deposit to have a review pair sent to me in the states (temporary loan) that I just don't have at the moment

Hans originally asked that I speak with woo n woo wants me to put down 2K...

So my suggestion Danny B is tag me in your emails to woo since I have my conversation with Hans already spelled out

I would imagine that both Hans and woo would likely be more lenient to let appear into circulation for this meat especially given how large of an audience that they're able to put it in front of

Or if some other members would like to help me cover the hundred Euro deposit we can set up a small Southeast tour for the unit since said deposit covers tracking and lost or theft. I will say though this tool would be contingent upon approval from Hans. But I think a request from multiple well-known and establish members in this community should help get the ball rolling on getting a pair of the mysphere 3.0 or 3.1 into our meat and into the hands of some of the members in this region for a temporary review Loan/tour appearance

Mar 20, 2019 at 12:12 AM Post #115 of 174
Jack Woo has been a friend and supporter of previous CanFESTs including personally attending a few of them.
I have initiated communications with him so let me see where that goes.

Mar 20, 2019 at 1:13 AM Post #116 of 174
Jack Woo has been a friend and supporter of previous CanFESTs including personally attending a few of them.
I have initiated communications with him so let me see where that goes.

You may have a better working relationship than I do, so here's to hoping!

Mar 20, 2019 at 10:42 AM Post #120 of 174
Hi Jack.
The W11 would be fantastic. This is most kind of you. If it does not sell I will ship it back the day after CanFEST so you will have it one to two days later.

By the way, I would like to congratulate you, your family, and the entire WOO Audio Team for the great success and stellar reputation you all have worked so hard to make happen. It's people such as you that gives high-end audio such great credibility not to mention some wonderful and fun toys/products. May you continue for many years to come.

Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back