CAROLINAS CanFest 7 SUNDAY March 31st, 2019
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 31, 2019 at 6:29 AM Post #167 of 174
You do realize that you will be the only one in the group with the stolen Harris Teeter grocery cart. I hope the police don’t follow and arrest you at the meet. Please stay as far away as possible from me. I don’t want them to think I know you when they take you away in shackles.

As far as your leaving now to arrive around 9ish, you’re only about 45 minutes away and it’s now 2 1/2 hours before the Event. You must drive very very slowly. I guess that’s what old people do.

Mar 31, 2019 at 6:36 AM Post #168 of 174
Seems like he's pushing that card so it's just Manpower getting him through that 45-minute commute

Best case scenario I should be there just before 10 maybe 9:45 or so

Mar 31, 2019 at 6:45 AM Post #169 of 174
You’re probably right about Alex pushing his cart all the way to the meet. It’s interesting that instead of keeping clothes and important things like that in his shopping cart, like other homeless people do, he keeps his audio equipment.

In the meantime take your time and arrive safely. See you soon.

Mar 31, 2019 at 8:19 AM Post #171 of 174
I'm gut punched to say that I won't make it today. One of my two kids were a vector to bring Dengue Fever or similar home from school. Everyone's is afire and spewing, except me (luckily, I think)...so I get to be nuresemaid. I wasn't bringing anything new or that interesting, but soooo wanted to attend my first of this sorta thing. Party on y'all...and please have your minds blown by some end-game something on my behalf. I'll continue to dream of a meetup in my pretty mountain town of Asheville some day.

Apr 15, 2019 at 5:53 PM Post #174 of 174
Don't know what it's going to take to be notified when these events come up, but the last time I was on here I asked if we were going to have a meet this year and Danny said there wasn't a date yet, now I find out that I missed the damned thing. I am mad enough to smack everyone of your grandmothers right in the mouth....lol

I checked to see if I was subscribed and receiving email notices, which I have checked off, but I am sure to hell not receiving anything, sh!t, if it wasn't for bad luck, I would not have any at all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back