Carolina CanFest 6. 17FEB2018. 10-1500. Concord, NC. CFD Station 7
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 26, 2018 at 11:37 AM Post #196 of 424
I find no need to spend my valuable retirement time searching old posts when I know you’ll do that for me, as you’ve just proved.

As for the other accusations, come see me at the meet, I’ll be the stunner in the red dress.

Now as for what I’ll have for sale, there will be my collection of vintage Hummel figurines and my Pat Boone bootleg recordings, all are 128kb mp3 ripped from the original 45rpm disks. I purchased the disks at an abandoned gas station tag sale. The disks have seen better days but after taping a quarter to the tone arm I got them all to play, well mostly.

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2018 at 11:55 AM Post #197 of 424
Got any 8 tracks that were left on the dashboard in the sun too long? That abandoned gas station sale sounds like a perfect place to find those beauties.

Jan 26, 2018 at 12:52 PM Post #198 of 424
Alright my friends! Please give thanks to @Wiljen for getting us a hookup with Gearbest and getting them to send us some really nice, and VERY consumer friendly priced products. Much appreciated getting that worked out for us!

Also I NEED YOUR HELP, IF you are bringing people with you (and PLEASE DO!!!), please let me know how many POTENTIAL people. I'm going to be placing the catering order for food in the coming days and I'd like to have an accurate head count. Even if you've already mentioned previously about someone maybe coming, please help me out by just telling me again. Thank you.

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2018 at 1:50 PM Post #199 of 424
Still working out the numbers but it looks like we will have some KZ and Superlux door prizes thanks to Gearbest!

Jan 26, 2018 at 5:13 PM Post #200 of 424
Still working out the numbers but it looks like we will have some KZ and Superlux door prizes thanks to Gearbest!

Alright my friends! Please give thanks to @Wiljen for getting us a hookup with Gearbest and getting them to send us some really nice, and VERY consumer friendly priced products. Much appreciated getting that worked out for us!

Also I NEED YOUR HELP, IF you are bringing people with you (and PLEASE DO!!!), please let me know how many POTENTIAL people. I'm going to be placing the catering order for food in the coming days and I'd like to have an accurate head count. Even if you've already mentioned previously about someone maybe coming, please help me out by just telling me again. Thank you.

That's awesome! Thanks you two for putting in the work to get that hook up!

Jan 28, 2018 at 11:11 AM Post #202 of 424
I am interested in attending (depending on work schedule). I have TH900 and LCD 2 or 3 I can bring.

Hey! Welcome!! We're glad to have you come and hope you can make it. I'll get you added to the list my friend. Would you be bringing anyone with you or would it just be yourself?

Jan 28, 2018 at 11:48 AM Post #205 of 424
Jan 28, 2018 at 12:22 PM Post #206 of 424
Gonna be lots of great stuff to listen to at this thing. Now I have to get a track list together.

The Shaggs
Lord Sutch
Kevin Federline
Brokencyde
Vanilla ice
Milli Vanilli

Did I miss anybody?

Jan 29, 2018 at 10:44 AM Post #209 of 424
Also it looks like I will have a ZMF Omni for the meet if you would like to add that to the list. Thanks

That's awesome! I'm happy to be able to hear it

Have 2 others that are interested. My friends mostly think spending more than maybe $100 on headphones is crazy lol

Well man I'll have my $30 Porta Pros with me lol, all of my co-workers think the world of them! Most people once they hear the difference a good $30 headphone makes then they can start to justify getting something a little nicer ;3

Jan 29, 2018 at 12:51 PM Post #210 of 424
I've got a couple iems b400, Akg n40 and a couple headphones B&W P5, HD700, Fostex t50rp that fit in that sub-stratosphere category that might pique your friends interests a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back