Carolina CanFest 6. 17FEB2018. 10-1500. Concord, NC. CFD Station 7
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 21, 2018 at 3:29 PM Post #181 of 424
I'm definitely going to attend. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone, and hearing some great gear! Thanks for putting this together!

SWEET PICKLES!!! We're happy to have ya! Are you able to bring any gear or will it just be yourself and maybe some guests?

@Pharron were happy to have you man! I hope your bring the HE 560s in your avatar

Jan 22, 2018 at 12:22 PM Post #182 of 424
The Sennheiser HD820 being shown currently is not a finished product. Sennheiser is saying it will start shipping this summer around June. The only way anyone can hear an HD820 now would be to listen to one of the prototypes.
There's always a way, maybe if we send Axel a direct invite?

Jan 22, 2018 at 2:04 PM Post #183 of 424
Ok locals, Homewood suites, Hilton Garden or spend more on Great Wolf Lodge? Looking for something fairly close to the event if one is way closer than the other.

Jan 22, 2018 at 8:23 PM Post #185 of 424
Wow, I must have found the best deal in town on it. was showing as $195. I'm guessing at $600 we will try one of the other two.

Jan 22, 2018 at 9:51 PM Post #186 of 424
Ok locals, Homewood suites, Hilton Garden or spend more on Great Wolf Lodge? Looking for something fairly close to the event if one is way closer than the other.

Unless you're wanting to make it a family vacation I'd not good to great wolf, it's mainly just for the water park.

As far as the others go, they all seem to be the same interior so whatever your budget wants to do.

Location, I believe they're all on Weddington road like right next to each other. I'm not sure if there's anything closer/on kannapolis parkway and Weddington is only 7 or so minutes away. If fact, from Weddington you can just get on poplar tent and drice straight to 7 for it crosses Kannapolis/George lyles parkway.

Jan 24, 2018 at 10:17 PM Post #188 of 424
Geeez Alex.
If you took the time to look at the very first post you would have realized that this subject matter was already covered. It states:

"For those who're considering selling their gear.
Selling of ones personal gear is allowed SO LONG AS it does NOT deter from the intention of the meet. List of prices and equipment sold can be either discussed via PM, ads. on ones account, personally via face to face, or via small card at the meet. Do NOT post what you're selling, nor prices, on the thread. This is a meet designed to put faces to names and listen to gear that's otherwise unlikely to have ever been heard; not an auction house, do bear this in mind please."

Quite honestly, Alex, I'm getting tired of always providing information to you that is already easily available for your review. If you just took a minute out of your very "important and busy" life to check it out for yourself you wouldn't be inconveniencing nice and considerate people like me who have more important things to do than being your near full time private and personal information resource, and without any remuneration. I have a 3-year-old grandson who is more conscientious than you.

Please start thinking of others and not just yourself for a change. I was hoping that the rehab for your being a narcissistic egomaniac would have been successful. Perhaps you might benefit from another couple years of therapy once you complete your crossdressing therapy. Although, I must say that you do look pretty hot in high heel shoes.

Your good friend,
Danny

Jan 24, 2018 at 10:24 PM Post #190 of 424
Jan 24, 2018 at 10:52 PM Post #192 of 424
Maybe we can get Alex to wear his 7-inch heels with his (or his wife's) skin-tight red leather dress with a slit that goes almost all the "way up". Trust me, it will drive you crazy!

I can't wait now!!!! I love a good set of heels and a red dress

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2018 at 11:07 PM Post #193 of 424
That's the Danny we all know and love......didn't know that about Alex though :wink: This is going to be a fun meet.....unless they both knock off in the middle of it.......those mid day naps......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back