Cardas A8 IEM
Apr 26, 2015 at 12:35 PM Post #31 of 429
We are getting close to May. Still no release date ?

We started talking about them half a year ago, right ?
cool.gif

Apr 28, 2015 at 10:03 PM Post #33 of 429
I am definitely interested in these.  I have and use everyday the em5813, and I adore the sound of them.  The bulky cable is a complete PITA, and they are heavy, but of all the IEMs I have gone through the sound of them keeps me engaged and fatigue free.  They are not the most comfortable, but the sound is.  I run these out of my RWAK100s with amp, and they need no EQ (yeah I know my source is old, but it sounds good!).  If these are near the same sound sig, I am in big time.  With the Audeze LCD-2/3/X, I have to EQ the AK to get the sound I want, but with the Cardas em5813, I use no EQ and the sound is simply spot on for me.  These look to be for me.  I have spent so much on IEMs and the cardas do it for me.  I guess I have strange tastes considering how so many people think they are rolled off, or dark, or lack detail...I can kind of see where that perception comes from, but I just simply enjoy the music when I use them.  That's what it's all about, isn't it?  Any news on these coming out?  Are they available yet?

May 1, 2015 at 3:45 PM Post #41 of 429
May 13, 2015 at 10:17 PM Post #42 of 429
Welp midway through may... I might just have to get a EM5813 and suffer with the long cable while mowing. Oh well at least it won't have issues like my RE-262 is about to start having. I guess ill get the A8 one day when they come out and the EM5813 for now. I hope the 5813 is as good as people say. The RHA t 10 body doesnt fit me or else i'd get the T20's... I hope another good dynamic fits me like my RE-262 since i'm not fond of BA earphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back