CanJam SoCal 2019 (June 22-23, 2019)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 8, 2019 at 8:01 PM Post #407 of 611
Will the Chord Mojo+Poly be at the Noble booth to try with their universals?
David Pritchard

Gary did have a Mojo but not a Poly at Axpona. Tidal and Qobuz being run off Ipads though. The first sale of a Khan at Axpona was a lady with the Mojo Poly combo.

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2019 at 8:07 PM Post #409 of 611
Thank you. Looking forward to seeing Team Noble on Saturday.

Come on by, grab some junk food and have a little listen. CanJam has 2 seats, Axpona had 3 so I will make sure Gary has a Mojo that can be swapped in. I can see him using the Dave and Hugo 2 TT + MScaler combo as a primary.

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2019 at 9:07 PM Post #411 of 611
I'll bring my SP1KM, Empire Ears Phantoms, and Campfire Audio Solaris.

What is the SP1KM? i don't think I'm Familiar with that.

I think my setup is going to the be same as prior years. my phone with Oppo HA-2, Dita Answers for IEM and CD900ST for headphones. Might bring by AB switch to test out some DAPs and Amps but having the proper cables and adapters can get annoying. We'll see.

Jun 9, 2019 at 10:23 AM Post #415 of 611
The SP1000 needs to be done in that killer blue, that is all.

The blue is awesome and I even have the Dignis Alcantara case. Here's my SP1000M along with my Empire Ears Phantoms. Also, my "Candy" choice of the day :ksc75smile:

SP1KM - Candy.jpg

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2019 at 9:11 AM Post #420 of 611
Is there good deal on 3rd party cables for Audeze? Or vendors of raw cables and connectors for DIY? I’d like a longer balanced cable, like 15 ft, that looks better than the flat one from Audeze.
I don’t remember seeing any connectors and diy wire there before but maybe I missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back