1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

CanJam SoCal 2019 (June 22-23, 2019)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
First

Back
19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Next

Last
  1. PeteSTRADAMUS
    Well looks like I'm not going to make it out there. :triportsad:

2. Watagump

Kimber Kable is on the list and was making stuff at Axpona, but I don't know what they were making, if it was custom ordered stuff at the show etc.

3. Watagump

But Pete, the weather.

4. M Siau
    I'm loving my 18+ they have a perfect fit and sound amazing! they just redesigned them this year and the redesign really improves them!

5. Matthew420
    This is Southern California. We ain't got "weather." We got a climate.

6. PeteSTRADAMUS
    I know, I wish, I had some things planned and I don't think I'll have enough funds to do what I want to do out there. Shame looks like I might have to try RMAF this year instead.

7. Watagump

See that smog? That's why we get such beautiful sunsets. :thinking:

M Siau likes this.
  8. NovaFlyer
    @third_eye here's my shirt order

NovaFlyer-XL-1

Thanks!

9. DecentLevi
    Sweetness! She's 18+, perfect fit and sounds amazing too! But their newly redesigned one wasn't a marked improvement :innocent:
    weird-science-poster2_1225835424_51.jpg

Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
  10. DecentLevi
    Hey on that note I have a suggestion: Maybe some of the vendors can add more 80's or perhaps 70's hits into the playlist mix? As myself and others have known, the good old analogue days of the pre-2000's had a fidelity and musicality absolutely unrivaled to the majority of today's pop music that is digitally masterered for little more than 'loudness' and to sound good on the typical speakerphone that many people unfortunately use for music these days.

11. buke9
    Loved that movie.

12. Watagump
    So, what would you little maniacs like to do first?

13. DecentLevi
    I'm interested to know if the Dangerous Music Convert 2 DAC will be on display, or any impressions on how it compares to Hugo 2 / Hugo 2 TT?

Also since Meze Audio will be one of the exhibitors will you have a Kennerton Thror headphone on display? Perhaps @Andykong , I read you had it at CanJam Singapore.

14. Matthew420
    Hey, Jude…
    About CanJam:
    Take a camera, and make a video…

15. joe Administrator
    Trust me, we're working hard here at Head-Fi HQ on the CanJam SoCal preview video.

First

Back
19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.