CanJam SoCal 2019 (June 22-23, 2019)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2019 at 6:09 PM Post #181 of 611
Just tell me, I will see what I can do. They have to be a good value, since I spend my own money for this stuff.
If I tell you what I like, and you end up bringing it - how would I be able to give you a hard time for the Peanut butter cups and Twizzlers?! :wink:
Joking aside - probably everything I like is more expensive than Peanut butter cups and Twizzlers...
Don't worry about it - I am coming for the audio gear, and the people (you included...). Not for the free candy!

Apr 30, 2019 at 6:18 PM Post #182 of 611
If I tell you what I like, and you end up bringing it - how would I be able to give you a hard time for the Peanut butter cups and Twizzlers?! :wink:
Joking aside - probably everything I like is more expensive than Peanut butter cups and Twizzlers...
Don't worry about it - I am coming for the audio gear, and the people (you included...). Not for the free candy!

Well, I did buy a big bag of mixed stuff from Costco for NY, but I don't remember if anything in it was something you liked. Its always an option since its easy to get, I could do one of those and one Twizzler, so people can have the same choices as NY.

Apr 30, 2019 at 8:44 PM Post #183 of 611
Well, I did buy a big bag of mixed stuff from Costco for NY, but I don't remember if anything in it was something you liked. Its always an option since its easy to get, I could do one of those and one Twizzler, so people can have the same choices as NY.
Sounds good!

May 1, 2019 at 10:25 AM Post #187 of 611
For those flying in, if at all possible, ONLY use John Wayne,its so close to the Marriott it makes it a breeze to get there.

Capture.png
John wayne is only domestic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back