1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

CanJam SoCal 2017 (April 8-9, 2017)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
First

Back
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Next

Last
  1. third_eye Moderator

Thanks, they just registered so adding them in now! 

2. unknownguardian
    Cool. Hope to hear updates about the liquid spark over the canjam weekends.

3. OSSIC
    Excited to be at CanJam SoCal this year! We'll have a demo for our 3D audio headphones and we’d love to get your feedback on how they sound!

Our booth will be at #61 Gold Ballroom 

Feel free to reach out with any questions you have!

4. third_eye Moderator
    Guys, I have a final couple of volunteer slots available......send me a PM if interested! 

CanJam Volunteers
    In addition to our official CanJam Event Staff, we will be looking for several volunteers to help us out at the Registration Desk during the show. You will need to be able to commit to a half-day (4 hours) on either Saturday or Sunday. CanJam Volunteers will receive a free weekend pass along with a CanJam SoCal 2017 T-Shirt.

5. DJBaila
    :thumbsup_tone1: on the upgrade path for exisiting owners. 

6. Shure or bust
    On the HE-1 signup duplicate ticket slots per ticket #: 

Russ Stratton 

Mrspeakers and schiit Quiet room signup duplicate ticket slots per ticket #:

Russ Stratton

7. longbowbbs
    I am pretty sure Russ can be in two places at once...[​IMG]

8. Shure or bust

Will there be a canjam San Francisco again ? Makes no sense why you do LA over SF.

9. asquare3376
    Because it's closer to my place :wink:

FraterOiram likes this.
  10. Andreeww
    Does anyone live in Santa Barbara or especially UCSB? I am looking for people to go to Canjam together.

11. Dillan
    So the new abyss is just an upgrade to the old abyss right? Not a completely different headphone? So kinda like the HEK and HEKv2?

Did the impedence change at all? From what I hear about the originals you need a very powerful amp for these things to truly shine.. still the same for this version too I'm guessing?

12. buke9
    It's only a week away now. By this time next week I'll be having beers in SoCal :)

13. miceblue
    How quiet of a room will the suite be? I had a set of headphones measured at CanJam at RMAF, but their room was right across from a noisy speaker room, which affected the measurements.

14. third_eye Moderator

yeah, it should be quiet enough. no noisy speaker rooms at CanJam SoCal. 

15. Shure or bust
    Are you a Sony fanboy ? 

First

Back
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.