CanJam SoCal 2017 (April 8-9, 2017)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shure or bust
  2. Shure or bust
    jason raymond hsu also has duplicate sign ups for He-1 on Sunday.

3. third_eye Moderator

We'll be removing duplicate sign ups from the sheet this morning as well as opening up some additonal slots in the 4pm-6pm time frame on both days so stay tuned! As a reminder for those signing up, unless you are an exhibitor or a volunteer you will need to input your eventbrite ticket number in the sign up sheet in order to make sure that your slot is confirmed. 

4. third_eye Moderator

CanJam SoCal 2017 will be held inside the JW Marriott in the Gold Ballroom as well as in the Atrium/Olympic, and Studio rooms.

5. third_eye Moderator
    More HE 1 slots are now available, click here to register. As a reminder, it's one slot per Eventbrite ticket! 

Evshrug likes this.
  6. third_eye Moderator
    Effect Audio has some fantastic stuff lined up for CanJam SoCal! Be sure to visit the Effect Audio booth, Gold Ballroom 41

1) Premiere of " Lionheart " 
    -First Debut was in Asia, SG Canjam which drew massive crowds and attention
    -"Lionheart" is a extension of the critically acclaimed Heritage Series from our line-up. Making it premiere in the West, CanJam SoCal.

2) Premiere of " Merlin" 
    - After a successful bout of collaborations with EmpireEars on the "Arthur", we moved on to the next project with similar concepts in mind - "Merlin" a 4 drivers titan which will impress with its soulful presentation!
    - First official debut!

3) Future of Portable Audio
    Insights from Suyang & Eric on the trends of portable audio, cabling and whats coming! 

Promotions 

1) 15% off for all Empire Ears Users [In -Show]
    All EmpireEars users gets 15% off our entire line-up during the show upon showing us their EmpireEars CIEM/UIEM

2) 10% off for all Show attendees [In -Show]
    Show attendees 10% off for on-site purchases

3) 5% off for all online purchases - 6th -13th April [Global]
    Coupon Code : socalcanjam

Giveaways

1) Effect Audio Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/effectaudiosg/) will be creating a post to gather feedbacks. 
    - A post on Customer Service,  Attitude and experience with Brand representatives in shows ; 
    - A post on Products & Services

Total of 2 winners will be selected from both posts (1 each). Prize will be a Eros II & Thor Silver II.

7. LarryMagoo
    I finally bought my Ticket for this Saturday....do you still have a T-Shirt for me?

Thanks,

Larry

8. third_eye Moderator
    HeadFi_Banner.jpg

Audeze and CanJam Global are pleased to announce a CanJam SoCal live music event at the Novo Lounge at L.A. LIVE (right next door to the JW Marriott) on Saturday, April 8 from 8pm-Midnight. The event will feature a live acoustic set from Travis Garland followed by a DJ set from multi-Grammy winning (and Usher DJ and Producer) DJ Iz. Spaces are limited, so click here to RSVP to the event.

9. Shure or bust
    Signed up haha

10. third_eye Moderator

I sure do!

[​IMG]

11. Andrew Lin
    ???

12. LarryMagoo

Thanks third eye!!!  

This will be my first Can Jam.   Bringing my 800S's to check out other HP's.   Hoping to meet Jason Stoddard and Mike Moffat there.  They seem to be in cahoots with Mr Speakers as they have a separate room for demos...

Where will I find you down there....it will be a 6+ hour drive...

Cheers,
    Larry

13. third_eye Moderator

That's awesome! And a perfect "first CanJam" as this will be the biggest one we have ever done! Both Jason and Mike will be there............I'll be around the Registration Desk for most of the morning on Saturday. Please stop by and say hi!

14. EZE99
    @Audeze Will an iSine 10 and/or 20 demo unit be at CanJam?

15. jude Administrator
    NOTE:  If you can't see the embedded video above, please CLICK HERE to see the video.

There are several new products being launched at CanJam SoCal this year, and we unveil them for the first time in this episode of Head-Fi TV. With more exhibitors than any previous CanJam, a CanJam After Party sponsored by Audeze with live musical acts, and CanJam SoCal's move to the heart of Los Angeles, this is expected to be the biggest CanJam to date!

CanJam SoCal 2017 Preview and Sneak Peeks - Head-Fi TV produced by Joseph Cwik, Jude Mansilla, and Brian Murphy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.