CanJam SoCal 2015, March 28-29, 2015
Mar 19, 2015 at 2:42 PM Post #842 of 1,339
I always wanted to hear the relay attenuator on the Ragnarok, that is so cool, and i thought my Bifrost's muting relay was cool lol

Mar 19, 2015 at 4:52 PM Post #843 of 1,339
The Schiit-combo looks huge infront of Jude. 

Right now I'm really smitten by the upgrade bug, but I can't decide if should get a new headphone or upgrade my DAC/AMP-combo so I'm more "ready" for a TOTL headphone some time in the future... 

Mar 19, 2015 at 6:29 PM Post #847 of 1,339
Hi,

I'm sorry if this has been covered, but will vendors be selling their products at the CanJam? And will they be at a CanJam special discount?
My only reason for going would be to try a bunch of headphones and leave with a pair. Someone let me know! Thanks and God bless

Mar 19, 2015 at 6:34 PM Post #848 of 1,339
Hey, what the?!....I just watched the preview video for the headphone show and thought to myself, "I have to miss that"?
Holy cow! If I could go I could get all my research and such done right there, in one pass and then know what I need and save to get it later. There is some really wild stuff in that video! That Mega Drop company or whatever the name was (I'm bad with names) is insane. Every AKG. AT etc. headphone there is, they have according to the video.
I see nearly everybodies beloved Sennheiser is not only going to be there, but with nearly everything they have. 
Just judging by the video this thinga-ma-jig is going to be a lot bigger than I thought. 
I should not have watched that video during lunch. I should have just read some news on Yahoo or something as usual, but no, I had to veer off course and find that video. Damn-it!

Well done video, by the way.

Mar 19, 2015 at 6:50 PM Post #849 of 1,339
  Hi,

I'm sorry if this has been covered, but will vendors be selling their products at the CanJam? And will they be at a CanJam special discount?
My only reason for going would be to try a bunch of headphones and leave with a pair. Someone let me know! Thanks and God bless

Some vendors will be selling some gear yup, with some giving slight show special prices or at least they have at previous events. Maybe closer to the event maybe some more info will be posted on who will be selling what or what discounts will be offered.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Mar 19, 2015 at 6:50 PM Post #850 of 1,339
I think I may just sign up. Every year I swear these LA Head-fi events get farther and farther from me. The last one I drove to was in Santa Ana which is a more tolerable drive than Costa Mesa from San Diego >.<

Mar 19, 2015 at 7:40 PM Post #852 of 1,339
  Amazing!

How eager I want to go.
But it's 5 hours' drive from my home, too far...

Lucky you, its twelve hours of driving, flying, and busing for me (that includes a five hour lay over in Minneapolis
mad.gif
)...but you don't hear me complaining...
biggrin.gif
blink.gif
biggrin.gif
 It's worth it!!!

Mar 19, 2015 at 9:10 PM Post #855 of 1,339
  @jude -  Iwatched you turn the volume knob on the Ragnorok about 4 times.  I completely get the whole geek cool thing about it.  The little kid smile on your face is priceless.  Of course now i want one...

Not gonna lie, messing with the Rag's volume knob never gets old. I really wish I could make it to the event, but I don't have any vacation days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back