CanJam SoCal 2015, March 28-29, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 at 12:31 AM Post #827 of 1,339
Got my tickets and finalized the trip! Looking forward to this CanJam!

I think I read in somewhere the shirt pre-order is closed, if not:

wotts|XL|1

Mar 18, 2015 at 6:47 PM Post #830 of 1,339
Getting more excited for this by the day. The prospect of buying a bunch of gear without it getting shipped to the house, aka getting caught by my wife, is quite enticing!

And of course meeting and learning from so many audio enthusiasts in one place...

Just wondering as I'm looking at my UE6000's that get zero play time, do people bring gear to trade? I suppose in the member area? I'm sitting on some stuff I've grown out of or even BNIB headphones that I over-ordered because of a deal and now too lazy to sell on ebay.

Maybe list available gear in this (or a new) thread and get some PM's going around? 

T minus 10!

Mar 18, 2015 at 6:49 PM Post #831 of 1,339
  Getting more excited for this by the day. The prospect of buying a bunch of gear without it getting shipped to the house, aka getting caught by my wife, is quite enticing!

And of course meeting and learning from so many audio enthusiasts in one place...

Just wondering as I'm looking at my UE6000's that get zero play time, do people bring gear to trade? I suppose in the member area? I'm sitting on some stuff I've grown out of or even BNIB headphones that I over-ordered because of a deal and now too lazy to sell on ebay.

Maybe list available gear in this (or a new) thread and get some PM's going around? 

T minus 10!

Not all companies sell at shows, some that do ship as they do not bring stock to the show. Some outright don't sell at shows.

In that past events like this haven't been great for trading.

Mar 18, 2015 at 7:23 PM Post #832 of 1,339
I'M SOOOO EXCITED 
darthsmile.gif
dt880smile.png
o2smile.gif

Is the event map up yet? Did I miss it...It's possible I missed it...

It's like a Can Jam Treasure map!  I need to figure out how I am going to play with every single piece of personal audio gear there...or at least the stuff I'm really excited/curious about!

Forgot to order a shirt. Need a shirt. Not sure what size.  Don't care...IT'S A CAN JAM SHIRT 
L3000.gif

Mar 18, 2015 at 9:14 PM Post #833 of 1,339
I'M SOOOO EXCITED :darthsmile: :dt880smile: :o2smile:  

Is the event map up yet? Did I miss it...It's possible I missed it...

It's like a Can Jam Treasure map!  I need to figure out how I am going to play with every single piece of personal audio gear there...or at least the stuff I'm really excited/curious about!

Forgot to order a shirt. Need a shirt. Not sure what size.  Don't care...IT'S A CAN JAM SHIRT :L3000:

PM Third_Eye and let him know. They ordered some extras. You can probably secure one that way.

Moon Audio Stay updated on Moon Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/MoonAudio/ https://twitter.com/MoonAudio https://instagram.com/moonaudio https://www.moon-audio.com/ https://www.youtube.com/@moon-audio sales@moon-audio.com
Mar 19, 2015 at 9:01 AM Post #834 of 1,339
Really looking forward to folks impressions of Ayre Acoustics Codex 1. I hope to make it to Expona in Chitown late April to audition it myself. Here's hoping but that is a month after CanJam so I'm thinking they'll be plenty of feedback before I have a chance to hear it.

Mar 19, 2015 at 9:31 AM Post #835 of 1,339
Sorry for somewhat derailing this thread. I'm coming over to study at the University of Berkeley during the summer, and am just wondering if there's any event similar to CanJam that's slated to occur during the May-Aug period. I'd love to take some time off to attend a meet like that, assuming there's gonna be one happening. Cheers.

Mar 19, 2015 at 10:14 AM Post #836 of 1,339
Head-Fi TV's CanJam SoCal Preview 1 of 2

NOTE:  If you can't see the embedded video above, please CLICK HERE to see the video.

CanJam SoCal 2015 is right around the corner, and we wanted to give you a sneak preview of just a few of the things you'll be able to hear and see at what is turning out to be the largest premium headphone event in North America. It's going to be a crazy party, so make sure you join us for CanJam SoCal, taking place March 28-29, 2015 at the Westin South Coast Plaza, in Costa Mesa, California!

Click here to find out more details about how to get there, and how to register.

Products mentioned in the video: Nearly 50 products are covered/mentioned in this video. You're just going to have to watch it. 
biggrin.gif

CanJam SoCal 2015 Preview (And Early Reveals!) - Part 1 - Head-Fi TV produced by Joseph Cwik and Jude Mansilla

We will occasionally post Q&A episodes of Head-Fi TV.  If you want to submit any questions (or comments), you can do so via email to tv@head-fi.org.

Mar 19, 2015 at 10:25 AM Post #837 of 1,339
If this post is not allowed, please delete it.

I was planning on attending but things came up and that weekend is booked. If anyone is willing to sell their large size camjam shirt, I will reimburse their $20 entry fee and pay shipment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back