CanJam SoCal 2015, March 28-29, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 at 6:07 AM Post #346 of 1,339

Whoa, ambititious!  Let's start with bringing you first yeah?  
wink.gif

Indeed. The odds are in my favor of actually making it this time, because 1) I'm about to move to a new project and the boss isn't half crazed and insisting people spend 14 hours a day at work including weekends, 2) daughter just found a new boyfriend and will be distracted, 3) son likes staying at his mother's house better than mine, because he claims the bed is better.

Daughter doesn't need headphones; she's perfectly happy with the Sennheiser IEM's I got her for Xmas 2013 (and she doesn't break them);
Son breaks headphones frequently, but his mom bought the last pair, and I just restocked his Koss KSC-75's, so I'm safe for the moment.

All I gotta do is say I'm busy that day, give them each 20 bucks, and I'm a free man. I think
biggrin.gif

Jan 30, 2015 at 6:13 AM Post #347 of 1,339
oBravo and Bravo make different products :innocent:.

I did not realize, thank you for pointing that out. I thought that was a typo
rolleyes.gif

Quick glance at the oBravo website, reveals a curious display of some widget, attached to a Schiit Asgard! I like that. Hope Jason sees that
biggrin.gif

Jan 30, 2015 at 7:25 AM Post #348 of 1,339

On the bright side, I lost 65 pounds this last year. So at least I'm no longer in 4x territory.

HOLY... congratulations!
beerchug.gif

Whoa, ambititious!  Let's start with bringing you first yeah?  
wink.gif

Indeed. The odds are in my favor of actually making it this time, because 1) I'm about to move to a new project and the boss isn't half crazed and insisting people spend 14 hours a day at work including weekends, 2) daughter just found a new boyfriend and will be distracted, 3) son likes staying at his mother's house better than mine, because he claims the bed is better.

Not sure I'd be as non-chalant about that as you, but okay!  
biggrin.gif

In other news, still growing!  
eek.gif

​

Jan 30, 2015 at 10:26 AM Post #351 of 1,339

Personally, I will be transporting my special order 3x oversize Fruit of the Loom briefs using a naturally constructed organic mounting device, which is permanently attached. This organic mounting device will be riding on special triple wide New Balance tennis shoes, sporting the ultimate in pressure relief insoles, that cost me $43 clams a pair. These extraordinary measures are necessary to keep my feet from screaming in pain while I truck my 3x size carcass around this hotel for a full day, gawking at Lord Only Knows how many different electronic devices and passive listening appliances.

On the bright side, I lost 65 pounds this last year. So at least I'm no longer in 4x territory.

Hope to see you there. I'm a 2x myself, down from 3x. :>)

Jan 30, 2015 at 4:48 PM Post #352 of 1,339
Just signed up =)

Jan 30, 2015 at 5:49 PM Post #353 of 1,339
We're going to need a bigger poster!

Quote:

HOLY... congratulations!
beerchug.gif

Not sure I'd be as non-chalant about that as you, but okay!  
biggrin.gif

eek.gif

​

Jan 31, 2015 at 1:48 AM Post #355 of 1,339
Congratulations on setting the new record for number of exhibitors!   Booooooy, howdy - this will be a TOUGH act to follow for the Bay Area Head-Fi'ers. :wink:

Jan 31, 2015 at 2:02 AM Post #356 of 1,339
eek.gif

Originally Posted by bearFNF /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Holy eye chart batman!!!
smily_headphones1.gif

Originally Posted by Sam Edwards /img/forum/go_quote.gif

We're going to need a bigger poster!

Yup, we have room for about a half dozen more in this poster... which is no where near enough based on the companies signing on to exhibit.  Definitely going to need a bigger poster.  

Can you imagine what the t-shirts will look like for this one?

On a related note, at the rate we're filling up, I foresee having some awkward conversations with companies starting as early as next week.

Company:  I want ACME to exhibit at CanJam SoCal.
Warren:  Actually, we just sold out.
Company:  What?  But you said it was going to be a huge event!
Warren:  It is a huge event.
​Company:  So why is it full already?
Warren:  Because it's a huge event.
​Company:  I'm not following.
Warren:  Lol, seriously, we're pretty much filled up and--
​Company:  !@#$%^& @$^ !#%&
Warren:  
blink.gif
  Lemme see what I can do.
Company:  Thanks!

Jan 31, 2015 at 1:16 PM Post #357 of 1,339
Perhaps RMAF will ask to borrow your poster for their 2015 event 
tongue.gif

Quite impressive. Hope there is still some oxygen left in the rooms. 

Nothing like the smell of new electronics in the morning…BoooYah!!!!

Jan 31, 2015 at 1:57 PM Post #359 of 1,339
Congratulations on setting the new record for number of exhibitors!   Booooooy, howdy - this will be a TOUGH act to follow for the Bay Area Head-Fi'ers. :wink:

For those not following, CanJam =/= regular Head Fi meet.

Yeah, I think we might be going back to the drawing board for T-Shirt designs! 

Getting alot of that on a shirt may not be worthwhile. Were there t shirts at the last LA Meet? I don't remember any...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back