CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2015 at 4:58 PM Post #856 of 955
  I was bummed Fiio or Fiio's distributor wasn't there.  Was looking forward to checking out the X1 (yes I'm cheap) and to show a friend looking for a solid, but decent priced portable headphone amp (E12), but they were no where... Oh well

Cool show, maybe it's just me, but it seems there was a lack of portable amps unless I was blind. I did see a couple though.  Saw a ton of IEMs and full size cans as well as more desktop amps/DACs

Also asked about used stuff and they said there wasn't a used area or way to post used gear like the last Socal meet at the hotel.

Looking forward to the next Socal meet!!

:)

Hi
I showcased a array of portable headphone amps (location: 2nd floor Terrace Pavilion)
among which, VorzAmp pure II, Ortofon Mhd-Q7, Soundroid Vantam, MassKobo 385.
Did you tried any of those?

Apr 8, 2015 at 8:28 AM Post #860 of 955
Here are some pictures from seminars,the UE tour, and from dinners at CANJAM.

And just to make you feel better, here's a picture ffrom my walk to work today. :D Still snowing hete...

Apr 8, 2015 at 8:54 AM Post #861 of 955
Here are some pictures from seminars,the UE tour, and from dinners at CANJAM.

And just to make you feel better, here's a picture ffrom my walk to work today.
biggrin.gif
Still snowing hete...

Claim Jumpers and Seasons 52 - both had excellent food! Bummer about the snow...

Apr 8, 2015 at 1:22 PM Post #863 of 955
  I missed out on the head-fi rubber bands.... :C

haha I got mine
rolleyes.gif
an old man at the lobby table tried to explain to me that they weren't meant for your wrists. I was like yeah yeah this ain't my first Head-fi meet... obviously you would cut off circulation to your hand unless you happen to be a toddler

Apr 8, 2015 at 3:18 PM Post #864 of 955

haha I got mine
rolleyes.gif
an old man at the lobby table tried to explain to me that they weren't meant for your wrists. I was like yeah yeah this ain't my first Head-fi meet... obviously you would cut off circulation to your hand unless you happen to be a toddler

Don't suppose there were any left over(or available here on HeadFi)that a fella could order(or whine aboutuntil somebody gives one up..lol) ??

Apr 8, 2015 at 4:12 PM Post #865 of 955
Don't suppose there were any left over(or available here on HeadFi)that a fella could order(or whine aboutuntil somebody gives one up..lol) ??

+2 here...

Apr 8, 2015 at 9:51 PM Post #867 of 955
Where can you buy those rubber bands in general??? and how big to they make them?  Was thinking about rubber banding a small DAC to the top of my desk amp that's small as well... 

Apr 8, 2015 at 11:30 PM Post #869 of 955
Apr 8, 2015 at 11:43 PM Post #870 of 955
  Where can you buy those rubber bands in general??? and how big to they make them?  Was thinking about rubber banding a small DAC to the top of my desk amp that's small as well... 

Let me know if you want the Head-Fi bands, I have at least one or two and would be happy to send them to you.  
bigsmile_face.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back