CanJam Singapore 2023 (March 25-26, 2023)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 20, 2023 at 10:01 AM Post #153 of 261
Headphone stand! As far as which one, Warren can answer that.

Yup! :slight_smile:

@warrenpchi This question may be really stupid but I'm not up-to-date with headphone gear: What is the "thing" where the headphone is hanging from in the wall paper?

drftr

That is my headphone stand of choice, Woo's Adjustable Headphone Stand! 👍

https://wooaudio.com/accessories/hps

It's got a heavy base so it never tips over, adjustable height to accommodate various headphones (not to mention cable housing lengths), and a curved radius that goes easy on headband padding. I have black doubles and a silver single.

Mar 20, 2023 at 10:05 AM Post #154 of 261
Mar 20, 2023 at 10:06 AM Post #155 of 261
Yup! :slight_smile:

That is my headphone stand of choice, Woo's Adjustable Headphone Stand! 👍

https://wooaudio.com/accessories/hps

It's got a heavy base so it never tips over, adjustable height to accommodate various headphones (not to mention cable housing lengths), and a curved radius that goes easy on headband padding. I have black doubles and a silver single.
Ah! Trickery instead of witchery... I was thinking What the heck is that!!?? I'm just now seeing you left out the rest of the stand. Cool accessory nevertheless!

drftr

Mar 20, 2023 at 10:07 AM Post #156 of 261
Mar 20, 2023 at 10:12 AM Post #157 of 261
Thanks. I just checked. No midnight showings. I might still be asleep at 10 pm. I need it later given Jet lag.

Warren, are you coming to SG?

Sadly, I won't be making it this year. :cry: Which means we can mark the Pan Pacific's breakfast buffet safe from me.

Ah! Trickery instead of witchery... I was thinking What the heck is that!!?? I'm just now seeing you left out the rest of the stand. Cool accessory nevertheless!

drftr

lol, yes, I loves me some Photoshop! :stuck_out_tongue:

The trees are very nice! I almost used one of Zach's Salires, but I thought the metal would go better with the city scape. :slight_smile:

Mar 20, 2023 at 10:18 AM Post #159 of 261
Here's mine:

stand.png

Let me know if you want a demo!

drftr

Mar 20, 2023 at 10:19 AM Post #160 of 261
Thanks. I just checked. No midnight showings. I might still be asleep at 10 pm. I need it later given Jet lag.

Warren, are you coming to SG?
Films come out on Thursdays in SG, unfortunately. The Monday after, maybe?

Sadly, I won't be making it this year. :cry: Which means we can mark the Pan Pacific's breakfast buffet safe from me.

lol, yes, I loves me some Photoshop! :stuck_out_tongue:

The trees are very nice! I almost used one of Zach's Salires, but I thought the metal would go better with the city scape. :slight_smile:
Ah, 'sad to hear you won't be there, Warren. I still wanna take a pic with you in my oversized, 8-year-old, Cavalli Audio T-shirt for old time's sake. :p

Mar 20, 2023 at 10:25 AM Post #161 of 261
Ah, 'sad to hear you won't be there, Warren. I still wanna take a pic with you in my oversized, 8-year-old, Cavalli Audio T-shirt for old time's sake. :p

Maybe next year? I'm sure there will be many more CanJams Singapore in the years to come! @Deezel177, I think I still have a pristine one polybagged for posterity somewhere. :relaxed:

Mar 21, 2023 at 12:49 PM Post #163 of 261
I am a bit over 12 hours into my flight to SG. Only 4 hours or so to go.

My friendly flight attendant Amanda is making it easier than it would be otherwise.

Attachments

• BA97C451-3DD6-4A76-BC8F-A5C23D2476CC.jpeg
    BA97C451-3DD6-4A76-BC8F-A5C23D2476CC.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
Mar 21, 2023 at 1:03 PM Post #165 of 261
That plane is empty. Dang. How many people are on it? Just you and one other person?
He booked all seats to not be disturbed during the flight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back