CanJam Singapore 2023 (March 25-26, 2023)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 21, 2023 at 1:19 PM Post #166 of 261
SINGAPORE23_header_showspecials.jpg

ExhibitorsSpecials
AAW + Null15% Early bird discount for ASH+, Canary Pro, A3H+ Aurum
Audio-Technica15% off, WB2022 Launch Special
AV OneVisit booth to enter a giveaway with the following prizes: (1) AK Pathfinder, (1) FiiO FDX Limited Edition
Visit booth for attractive sales promotions
Craft Ears15% off
Effect AudioUp to 20% off + Free Gifts for purchases made at show
Elysian Acoustic LabsVisit booth for available bundle offers
Empire Ears15% off
Fatfreq15% off all products
Feliks Audio10% off except flagship ENVY
Fostex15% off, special bundle deals
HiBYR6 Pro II, Zeta launch specials
InEarVisit booth to enter a raffle to win two (2) StageSiver 2 small size in hybrid material.
10-15% discount on products sold at show.
JabenVisit booth for Show Special pricing on products from Brise Audio, FiR Audio, FitEar, LimeEars, Noble Audio, Open Audio, SoftEars, Unique Melody, Phatlab, Luxury & Precision, Shanling, SendyAudio, Mark Levinson, and T+A
Jomo Audio20% off all UIEMs excluding Alpha TI
20% off OR Free artwork(s) for all CIEMs
Matrix Audio10% off
Plussound15% off
Project PerfectionVisit booth for Show Special pricing on select products from final and Lotoo
PW Audio10-15% off
qdcVisit booth to enter a giveaway with the following prizes: (1) Uranus, (2) TWX
Rosson Audio DesignEarly Bird special for new launch MPL-0
SAM audioVisit booth to enter a luck draw raffle with a variety of prizes from multiple brands. Winners will be announced at the end of each show day.
10-20% show discount for purchases made at show.
SennheiserVisit booth to enter into a drawing for an IE200.
Vision EarsVisit booth to enter into a lucky draw for a premium UIEM (EVE20) earphone valued at $1300 USD
Wired For Sound10-15% off
ZMFheadphones5 available units of Limited Edition Atrium Closed, specifically chosen for CanJam Singapore

Last edited: A moment ago

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2023 at 2:00 PM Post #167 of 261
Excellent! Hope to pick up a pair of Maestro SE IEM's..

Mar 21, 2023 at 2:13 PM Post #168 of 261
That plane is empty. Dang. How many people are on it? Just you and one other person?

The plane only has capacity for about 160 passengers. It is entirely business class and premium economy. The seat backs are very high so it looks empty but it isnt. That said, it only took 15 minutes to board the entire flight and start moving from the runway.

Excellent! Hope to pick up a pair of Maestro SE IEM's..

It is going to be hard to resist spending a lot of money.

Mar 21, 2023 at 2:16 PM Post #169 of 261
That's a pity. We met and chatted for a bit last year when we were both outside for some "fresh air". Hopefully, we'll meet again at next years.

Yup! In the meantime, you'll just have to have all the fun for both of us! :slight_smile:

It is going to be hard to resist spending a lot of money.

Don't fight it, just let it happen. :stuck_out_tongue:

Mar 21, 2023 at 5:16 PM Post #170 of 261
The Eagle has landed.

Mar 21, 2023 at 7:17 PM Post #172 of 261
Good morning/evening everyone!

Arrived at the Pan Pacific Hotel yesterday late afternoon after an 18 hour non-stop flight from Newark, NJ. Flew on Singapore Airlines in business class. Very nice but a just a bit pricy. Hey you only live once and you can't take it with you.

The 12 hour time difference is a challenge but hopefully I will recover in a day or two and ready to fully enjoy CanJam by Saturday.

Love the wallpaper and the triple headphone stand. With triple headphone stands I would only need around eight stands 🤣

My favorite headphone stand is the Kanto H2 Nice and heavy but I do need at least two dozen of them (I currently have 4 or 5).

If any of my fellow head-fiers would like to meet up sometime this week, please PM me and we will work something out.

Mar 21, 2023 at 7:55 PM Post #174 of 261
Good morning/evening everyone!

Arrived at the Pan Pacific Hotel yesterday late afternoon after an 18 hour non-stop flight from Newark, NJ. Flew on Singapore Airlines in business class. Very nice but a just a bit pricy. Hey you only live once and you can't take it with you.

The 12 hour time difference is a challenge but hopefully I will recover in a day or two and ready to fully enjoy CanJam by Saturday.

Love the wallpaper and the triple headphone stand. With triple headphone stands I would only need around eight stands 🤣

My favorite headphone stand is the Kanto H2 Nice and heavy but I do need at least two dozen of them (I currently have 4 or 5).

If any of my fellow head-fiers would like to meet up sometime this week, please PM me and we will work something out.
I am checked into the JW Marriott South Beach. If you want to take a short walk, we can get breakfast.

Here is the most impressive thing about my trip so far. I landed at 5:15 am.

1. The plane taxied to the gate
2. We deplaned
3. I walked to the immigration hall and passed through with my pre-submitted arrivals card
4. I collected my bags and went through customs.
5. I got a taxi to the JW Marriott
6. I got a very early check in and was in my room by 6;15 am.

This was totally unbelievable to me. The world has passed us by. It took me an hour to get my bags from Newark Airport for CanJam NYC.

Mar 21, 2023 at 9:04 PM Post #176 of 261
I am checked into the JW Marriott South Beach. If you want to take a short walk, we can get breakfast.

Here is the most impressive thing about my trip so far. I landed at 5:15 am.

1. The plane taxied to the gate
2. We deplaned
3. I walked to the immigration hall and passed through with my pre-submitted arrivals card
4. I collected my bags and went through customs.
5. I got a taxi to the JW Marriott
6. I got a very early check in and was in my room by 6;15 am.

This was totally unbelievable to me. The world has passed us by. It took me an hour to get my bags from Newark Airport for CanJam NYC.
My wife and I enjoyed a similar experience upon our arrival in Singapore yesterday afternoon. Plane to hotel check-in in about an hour. The US is most definitely falling behind many other countries when it comes to efficiency. Thankfully the South, Central and Latin American countries still make the US seem to run like a well oiled machine. 😅

Mar 21, 2023 at 10:05 PM Post #177 of 261
Welcome to Singapore for those of you who have arrived or are arriving. I am scheduled to arrive this late afternoon.

Mar 21, 2023 at 10:26 PM Post #178 of 261
My wife and I enjoyed a similar experience upon our arrival in Singapore yesterday afternoon. Plane to hotel check-in in about an hour. The US is most definitely falling behind many other countries when it comes to efficiency. Thankfully the South, Central and Latin American countries still make the US seem to run like a well oiled machine. 😅
It's called being asleep at the wheel. Instead of investing in the future nowadays Western countries prefer to yell at especially China that has been investing in taking over the world. And the solution to make up for it seems to be to yell even louder. Good grief...

I always made a point of exclusively travelling in developing countries (although I made a sumptuous exception for Japan) and I'm happy to say that in the near future that will result in not more Asia, Africa, and Latin America, but Western countries instead, as I'm afraid it's all downhill from here.

drftr

Mar 21, 2023 at 11:08 PM Post #180 of 261
This is the first time I'll be attending this event. I don't have a portable player, will it be a problem trying out iems and headphones?
Bring your Qudelix and phone and you should be good. Pretty sure there's cables and plugs around to get to the right size plug.

drftr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back